TR6?

Bob on the two step am I grounding the orange wire or adding power for it threw a button?

normally the guys trigger it by applying power to the orange wire, but its configurable to work as a grounding input.

which way do you want to use it?

Bob

Just as a two step. Just wanted make sure if I added power or ground it. Did want to burn anything up. Thought I would ask before I apply power to. Lol.

Thanks
Shaun

Ok just an to update. I pulled a bunch of fuel out and the car is a BEAST. Still have some stuff to tune but still have the WOT tach problem. The tach works great until WOT then it's all over the place.

Shaun

try running just the wire to the block, and perhaps feeding power to it from a different source.

where is the ground wire from the coilpack grounded?

Bob

To the coil pack bracket that is mounted to the intake.the bolt just behind the TR6 by the fire wall.

I did a shake down of my TR6 today it does great , all I got to do now it put a switch for the 2 step , car runs very clean at idle and throttle response seemed to be better also at any speed also , Thanks Bob for a very nice system for the money .

I did a shake down of my TR6 today it does great , all I got to do now it put a switch for the 2 step , car runs very clean at idle and throttle response seemed to be better also at any speed also , Thanks Bob for a very nice system for the money .

It works better than any new delco ignition system parts for our cars, even NOS, and WAY more reliable.

got mine today .so if using the d599a coils the mode 4 wastespark mode has to be set to on? and unless your using the 2 step all other mode buttons have to be set to off is that right ?also whats the grey wire for? and to activate the 2 step i would have to get a a switch and get the 12 volts from the fuse box?and if i have rev limit in my chip ddo i have to set it the same way in the rev limit trigs or just leave it at the 3000?

for the d599a coil, yes, wastespark=on, everything else off.

if not using the 2-step, you don't need to set the trig limit.

To activate the 2-step you need a switch of some sort, you can trigger on applying a voltage, or switching to ground. (just some config switch changes)

The gray wire is an analog input that can be used to control the 2-step RPM setting remotely,

the rev limit in the TR6 is independent of the chip, since you don't have alky injection its less important, but set the LIM setting higher if you want the chip to control
the rev's, or set it lower than the chip setting if you want the TR6 to control the rev (overrev)

Bob

got another ? on the main switch board mine came with the A&D switched to on can you please explain that switch board for me thanks.sorry for being a pain just want to know what i am working with .

I got a question, wastespark on everything else off when using the xfi 2 step box and controls correct?

these ?

Attachments

• IMG457.jpg
    IMG457.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 203
I got a question, wastespark on everything else off when using the xfi 2 step box and controls correct?

Clarify something, You are trying to use the FAST 2-step unit with the TR6?

I'm not sure that will work properly.

Bob