Track rental at NED new best

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Did a track rental at NED today. A few TBs showed up. Worked on my 60s with success. Ran oh so close to the number i wanted. 1.55 60', 11.04 ET 123.04 on 20psi. Got told to slow down or not race. Roll bar is next if I want to keep going to the track once in while. I can turn it up then.:) I'm sure Haywire will post, he blew me out of the water. Fun time and seeing some old friends was great.

Awesome Pronto, When is the last of track season? I'd like to get up there to at least get a new number.., hopefully... Just need someone with a little powerlogger experience for some guidance...Mike

Last edited:
Awesome Pronto, When is the last of track season? I'd like to get up there to at least get a new number.., hopefully... Just need someone with a little powerlogger experience for some guidance...Mike
Rentals are on Wednesdays. $125 2 pit crew members free. They prep both sides well. Tower side for slicks, far side drag radials, etc. Gatesopen at 11. Runs start at 1pm. The limit is 30 cars. There was probably 18 cars. 2 very fast track cars were there, both mustangs, Tasca ford and on from Southern ma. You can make as many passes as you want. Much of the time it's just pull right up and they wave you in the burnout box.
There is Wednesday night and Friday night too but with it getting dark so early, the track gets dew on it and traction is harder to get. Saturday and Sunday test and tune is tough to get runs in if it's busy.

Last edited:
MT 275 60 15. Got 1.5s on Mt 255 60 15s too.

Awesome. How many runs did you get in?
I ran 4 before they told me slow down or don't run. Others got more than 4 before they got told slow down or don't run. If I had the required items I could have made as many runs as I wanted.
any motorcycles up there today?
No but a snowmobile was there running 8's.:confused:

The other fast mustang was from "carls east coast" out of rhode island, they dyno tuned my buddys cobra. I hit my best 1/4, 1/8, 60', and mph (in the same pass!). It was a great day, the track was like flypaper, and i met some cool people, real glad Pronto strongarmed me into going! (y)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-20-14-17-55.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-20-14-17-55.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 123
The planets all aligned right. Been trying to get back there for while but obligations keep getting in the way. So did you fulfill your promise to your gal? Hope that ring doesn't deplete all your mod money! Roll bars for us is next!

Hahahaha, the agreement was if i ran 10-anything we could go LOOK at shiny things (which we did)... so now i know what she likes- should i decide to pull the trigger ;-) soon as overtime slows down im gonna get after the rollbar (guinea pig), yours will be cake after- should you decide to pull the trigger hehehe

The other fast mustang was from "carls east coast" out of rhode island, they dyno tuned my buddys cobra. I hit my best 1/4, 1/8, 60', and mph (in the same pass!). It was a great day, the track was like flypaper, and i met some cool people, real glad Pronto strongarmed me into going! (y)

That's where I get my meth. He's been around for years and pretty much is the go to mustang guy in the state. Always some fast mustangs in the shop. I would like to do a track rental with you guys. I think I could learn a thing or two!

This was my first track rental, there was always something not 100% with my car which kept me from going in the past. I finally eliminated most of the weak links and finally got to make some full passes to get solid tuning data. It was really helpful being able to bounce my logs off some of the gurus in person and see instant results from the changes. Another benefit over street night was a lot less distractions so you could concentrate and develop a routine if you havent made a lot of passes. I cant wait to go again in the spring and turn up the wick a little more with the rollbar!!

Yes, next spring let's have another rental. Maybe even V8Killer will have the T ready for action. It would be hoot to have 10 or so TBS show up. The tech guy would be coming over every other pass to yell at us.

Pretty sure i heard him mutter something to the effect of "you buick guys, ive had to yell at every one of you" haha ill take the compliment

Yes, next spring let's have another rental. Maybe even V8Killer will have the T ready for action. It would be hoot to have 10 or so TBS show up. The tech guy would be coming over every other pass to yell at us.
I'm in... I'm not fast enough to get yelled at tho...Mike