You can type here any text you want

Transmission Deep Oil Pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
so you have any feedback now that you have had it on your car for awhile? any pics of it installed?

feedback

Fits good and holds a LOT of fluid over the stocker. No flare on hard launches anymore.

pan??? I thought that was a tub?? Is it true your son now resides in the tranny and does all the shifting?? lol jk nice pan though..

That is the exact same pan and sump that I have. I have one leak that was a PITA to fix. The mounting flange was just a tad off-center and caused the leak. Other than that the pan looks very cool when you look under the car.

Deep pan

Car came with a PTS deep pan. Have any of you noticed a drop in operating temps with use of a deep pan. Don't think I've evr seen the temp above 160 , usually at 145-150 all day long, runs cooler then the engine and just using the stock T-cooler, if I put an after market up front the tranny may run cooler. The original owner who bracket raced this brick mentioned to the tranny builder before he passed away that he would like to see a little higher operating temp. What operating temps is best for 2004r, I know engine motor oils have to be at a certain operating temp so that they work and protect at their best. What temps do tranny fluids need to be at for tranny to work /operate at it's potential. TIA

thats good to hear. is yours the deep pan or the shallow pan?

Back