You can type here any text you want

Transmission Deep Oil Pan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Where can I get one and who out there makes them? If you guys have any links I would appreciate it and any other mods have to be done for this or anything to stay away from? I assuming the new pans come with the correct filter. Thanks!

Go to the home page of this site. Click on the link to one of the trans vendors. I know pts carries them and I'm sure others do as well.

Im more of a "internet" guy since I have no home phone and cell phone reception sucks. So when I call people its liek "hello?" "can you hear" "hello"
I looked at all the sites that where posted here and either found few pics if any and no prices. What do these trans pan run for? And do they all offer a drain plug? Thanks for the replies fellas!

here is a Pic of the PTS Deep Pan. I will take some pics of mine in a month or so. o and the pick up tube is in the boys hands.

28284d1178907819-pts-deep-pan-pic-pan.jpg

I had that PTS one pictured above on my old 200. Very nice and durable piece!

i had a hughes pan on mine its not bad but its not the best either.

ahhhhhhh

here is a Pic of the PTS Deep Pan. I will take some pics of mine in a month or so. o and the pick up tube is in the boys hands.

28284d1178907819-pts-deep-pan-pic-pan.jpg
That's my son sitting in my PTS deep pan. VERY nice piece!

Back