You can type here any text you want

Tsm 86gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I truly thought it would be sold by now Phil hell of a deal for your car what are building next bud.glws.

Just wondering.....Is this car drivable enough to drive to & from the track on Fri nites? (a 5 mile trip each way) or is it a hard core race car only?

Just wondering.....Is this car drivable enough to drive to & from the track on Fri nites? (a 5 mile trip each way) or is it a hard core race car only?

I am sure the car has a 5 mile ride in it no problem.
It would be a race fuel only car and I would never mix any
pump gas unless you plan on turning it down.
This is just my opinion though

Otto is right

What Otto said, if you can live with a manual valve body TH400 and a spooled rearend. The block has "Blockhard" in it and tends to heat up the oil so if you plan on longer trips I would instal a good oil cooler.

Think so

There,s one on you tube did u see it 9sec truck crazy fast sweet build ill see if i can find the link and send it

If its the one from Canada yes. It has a 408" iron block, 91mm turbo and still has 4L60E trans. It went 9.30's at over 150mph. It's only a good 60' away from a 8 sec. pass.

yep x2

If its the one from Canada yes. It has a 408" iron block, 91mm turbo and still has 4L60E trans. It went 9.30's at over 150mph. It's only a good 60' away from a 8 sec. pass.

Thats the one bad azzz truck when you get the truck done you should bring it over to muncie dragstrip sometime we have wed test and tune and friday and sat night racing and sometime,s even sunday bud im sure thats going to take alittle time build thats cool project.

The engine is going back together this week and the trans will be next. I should have up and running by the end of the month. Just in time for my local track to open. Hopefully someone will take off my hands before I wear it out;)

Back