You can type here any text you want

Tsm 86gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK, I'm a newbie so don't kill me. What does TSM stand for? I thought Turbo Stock Motor, but then I also saw TSL & TSO so that didn't make sense. I also tried Google, but only came up with Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg and I know it's not that one.

Turbo Street Modified

yea watevr. can any1 list the exact kolor code for this car?

pics

would it be possible to get a few more detailed pics of the car? Interior, under carriage and truck? thanx

This is the best shot of the under carriage I've got. And a shot of the trunk.
I don't have a good shot of the interior. I'll take one later. It is in good shape. It is a full GN interior no tears in the seats new rug and headliner. The console was cut to fit the B&M Pro Stick shifter.

Attachments

• DSC_0257.jpg
    DSC_0257.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2,736
  • DSC02386.jpg
    DSC02386.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2,726
That color and car look great. Don't want to highjack the thread but could you PM me the specs of the cam? I have a custom grind cam but don't know the specs.

That color and car look great. Don't want to highjack the thread but could you PM me the specs of the cam? I have a custom grind cam but don't know the specs.

Sweet car man.. GLWS... And thats an easier way to take a pic of the underside!!! haha classic!!!

weights

This is the best shot of the under carriage I've got. And a shot of the trunk.
I don't have a good shot of the interior. I'll take one later. It is in good shape. It is a full GN interior no tears in the seats new rug and headliner. The console was cut to fit the B&M Pro Stick shifter.

Phil u better put them weights up front bud LOL.;)8,90S:eek:

More pics

I've had some requests for some suspension and interior pics.
The front end cover will go with the car.
In the pics you can see how Big Head Chris tied the rollbar to the lower control arm brackets.
The rear suspension has Jegs adjustable uppers and southside lowers. QA1 single adjustable shocks, and QA1 springs with Wolfracecraft spring adjusters. The anti roll bar is a Competion Engineering thats mounted through the frame rails. The arms face foward which made room for a dual 3" exhaust. The current exhaust is a 3.5" single shot I welded up from stainless with a Dynomax bullet muffler.

Attachments

• DSC_0423.jpg
    DSC_0423.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,108
  • DSC_0422.jpg
    DSC_0422.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,106
  • DSC_0420.jpg
    DSC_0420.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,109
  • DSC_0419.jpg
    DSC_0419.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,108
more pics

Pics

Attachments

• DSC_0418.jpg
    DSC_0418.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,106
  • DSC_0417.jpg
    DSC_0417.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,104
  • DSC_0414.jpg
    DSC_0414.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,100
  • DSC_0411.jpg
    DSC_0411.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,105
86 gn

Do you have any pics of console or dash? Also wanted to ask what size injectors thanks dan

Back