You can type here any text you want

TSM / Race / Street T-Type roller 1.27 60s

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Race Ads | For Sale: Stock Suspension Regal T Type 10.5 ROLLER

Considering selling / trading this car as a roller.... I have another regal that I am trying to finish, and don't need 2 of them. This car flat out works, and is very solid and straight less the minor rust mentioned in the add.

I also have a ton of parts that I may sell or trade, etc.

This car is in my garage sitting turn key at the moment, but now has an on center stage II powerplant instead of the 109 motor I have run for the past 2 years. May consider trading / selling as-is rather than as roller.

Motor thats in it is an on center 153 block with kryptonite crank, carillo rod, je piston, ATR headers, PT88 turbo, 160# injectors, wilson elbow, 90mm TB, XFI, AMS1000, T&D shaft rockers, aluminum stage II heads, DRC TH400 with PTC converter, solid roller cam, whites racing front cover and oil pump, RJC deep pan, BA Front mount intercooler, etc., etc., etc....

Not getting out of buicks, just making room for my other buick :D

Some other pics of the car:

Attachments

• P1020084.jpg
    P1020084.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,091
  • normal_Grudge-10-5-08-Sun-075.jpg
    normal_Grudge-10-5-08-Sun-075.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 9-11-08 002.jpg
    9-11-08 002.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 9-11-08 006.jpg
    9-11-08 006.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,095
Tony, the way the ad reads you can buy the roller right now. He will sell it many different ways.
Hope that helps, Kip

Tony, the way the ad reads you can buy the roller right now. He will sell it many different ways.
Hope that helps, Kip

I know. I don't think he will sell it;) I have one alot like it and I am not sure I need another one without selling mine first. The only reason I would sell mine is because it has t-tops and fiberglass doors.

Tony, just buy it with the motor! Then you'll have two of the fastest in the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man, you know you want it! Then you can let me drive one for ya! Take care guys!

Cliff, good luck with the sale man!

-------Jeremy

off the subject but is that kevin plummer in the next lane at US41?

Yep. He won King of the Streets last saturday... only cause I wasn't there to eliminate him round #1 like last year. :D

Good guy, he drove his ass off this year and earned a well deserved pot!

Back