You can type here any text you want

TSO GN outing with pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

Here's a couple nice shots of Black Sheep's (Todd Humphries) TSO car. This was taken this last weekend at another ORSCA race. I was not able to go due to work.

All the piping including headers and intercooler pipe was built by Todd himself. One of these days we'll get some good cage pics. He did get a good wheelie shot. He's bringing the boost in sooner shooting for 5.40's and it's liking it but the nose don't want to stay down. This was a 1.39 60' and obviously with the back tires. The parachute mount makes a really nice wheelie bar. Best pass of the weekend was 5.63 at 130 leaving soft. Still got work to do on the front suspension.

toddwheelie_149.jpg

ToddMMP_08_047.jpg

ToddMMP_08_046.jpg

Dusty,

Looks great, keep the pics coming!! :)

Car sits nice! Can you give some info on suspension and tires?

Thx!

Very nice. I really like the clean look under the hood. No wires and tubing all over the place.
John

Dusty,

Looks great, keep the pics coming!! :)

Car sits nice! Can you give some info on suspension and tires?

Thx!

Front suspension is upper and lower arms from TRZ with their special spring package and a QA1 coil over shock. Rear suspension is wolfe adjustable with wolfe anti-roll bar. Springs are 14" 110# QA1 coil over springs in the stock location, shocks in stock location. Tires are 325/50 MT radials. So far he has been 1.32 60'.

Here's a couple nice shots of Black Sheep's (Todd Humphries) TSO car. This was taken this last weekend at another ORSCA race. I was not able to go due to work.

All the piping including headers and intercooler pipe was built by Todd himself. One of these days we'll get some good cage pics. He did get a good wheelie shot. He's bringing the boost in sooner shooting for 5.40's and it's liking it but the nose don't want to stay down. This was a 1.39 60' and obviously with the back tires. The parachute mount makes a really nice wheelie bar. Best pass of the weekend was 5.63 at 130 leaving soft. Still got work to do on the front suspension.

toddwheelie_149.jpg

ToddMMP_08_047.jpg

ToddMMP_08_046.jpg

Sounds like my other weekend. That car looks great. keep it up. I need your help to get my car to leave like yours...

Thanks Guys, It took me 3 1/2 years to build/afford it but at least I'm able to get out and enjoy it now. Car weighs 3450#'s with me (183) and a full tank of gas. I'm still trying to get a grip on the launches as you can tell from the wheelie picture:eek:

If I had a way to resize pictures I would post up some interior/cage shots. My camera makes pictures that are way to large for posting.

Todd

Thanks Guys, It took me 3 1/2 years to build/afford it but at least I'm able to get out and enjoy it now. Car weighs 3450#'s with me (183) and a full tank of gas. I'm still trying to get a grip on the launches as you can tell from the wheelie picture:eek:

If I had a way to resize pictures I would post up some interior/cage shots. My camera makes pictures that are way to large for posting.

Todd

send them to dcving6@aol.com and I'll try and get them up.

Back