TTA F/S in St. Louis Area

tta1401

It has been for sale before but now I am selling it for my pops. I can't work on it because of my job and he can't because he doesn;t have the money. The motor needs a crank. I would rather you call for more details. Only want $4500 firm. Could be a great car but just needs some love. 1-618-580-4334 Ask for Sean.

Sean

Sorry to hear you are selling the TTA. Wish I was back in the states. I should be back at the end of the year. Might get back into the Turbo Buick game, hopefully a TTA. I know a lotta love, blood, sweat and tears went into that car. I still have my online photo web site. I would be glad to post any current pics for you. I have some old pics for what it's worth.

Yea, she needs to go because I just don't have time for it. I looked on your site for some pics. Unfortunately I don't have any pics. You're right, lots of blood sweat and tears but I loved every minute of it! One day I will have another but if nobody buys this one, I guess I won't need to. Good to hear from you and hurry home!!!

Sean

Most of the pics of your car are in my Turbo trans am album. There is My old #301 and your #1401. I will re-label them so they dont get confused.

http://community.webshots.com/album/65682423Elocub

PICs really sell a car. If you dont have a digital camera, take some conventional pics and drop them off at any photo shop. They can put them on a CD. Im sure you will have not problem selling it quick with a few pics. Email me at Future1428@yahoo.com

Thanks Ryan. Oh yea, w/ all that tax free money you are making, you could buy you a nice ride when you get back!;)