Turbo Buicks at Old Town, Feb. 12th, 2012

It sounds like you saw a little bit of everything...

Yeah, met a lot of nice people John. I had on a red and white hawaiian shirt and Cal and JD looked at me like this has to be a tourist lol..... Even met the gentlemen with the white car and red engine hoses... he was a cool guy his name just skips me right now.

Yeah, met a lot of nice people John. I had on a red and white hawaiian shirt and Cal and JD looked at me like this has to be a tourist lol..... Even met the gentlemen with the white car and red engine hoses... he was a cool guy his name just skips me right now.

So your not going to make IT!!!!

So when we going to see you!!!!

JD

Next Disney Trip in 2 years :eek: Whos red T is that it is hot! I think I saw a tall guy drive that in last year.... maybe mid 40s or so with a mafia looking guy with him :biggrin:

Thanks, but I'm only 41. :p I've been graying since I was 18. The "mafia" guy is my friend and security. He's a loan shark by trade.:biggrin:

A few pics that I took at last year's event:

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

Looking good everyone. We've got raffle items coming from Kirban Performance, KDK Performance and G-Body Parts, thanks vendors.

I and my wife Teresa will be driving up from Bonita Beach. I am hoping to find another '84 GN as mine is the only '84 I,ve ever seen. Would be cool to talk with another original hot air owner. Also searching for rare parts but not holding my breath.

We are really looking forward to this.

Phil Errett
1984 stock GN
Bonita Beach, Florida
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Hi Phil,

Are you looking to buy another 84 GN? I am over in Tampa. I have been contemplating going to the show I also have been looking to sell my 84 GN for something else. It's in super nice condition. I have owned it for over 20 years.

No thanks - i am just looking to talk with someone else who actually owns an 84 GN - to talk about common problems/solutions found etc. I bought mine in '88 and became the second and last owner.

Always looking for:
Lear Siegler seat cloth (currently hoping the Nos for Gn guys have correct cloth - small pices only or whole seats)
Temperature door actuator motor ( goes with my touch screen climate control system)
Any mechanic who understands when 8 lbs psi is needed on my turbo versus when 13 to 15 psi is correct - WOT etc.)
Spare circuit board needed for AC ( 7 connector)
Spare centre caps

etc., etc.

Will look for you on the 12th in case you decide to go. I will be the guy with an '84 that has a white licence plate with blue letters/numbers that says Ontario Your to Discover

Phil

Fun in Southern Florida too!

We do have some fun in south Florida too. I am a member in the West Coast Muscle Car Club and at the charity show we ran last year (Mar 5 2011) I was able to park near another club member who own GNX number 474. As my cars is near the front of the line and his near the end it was pretty cool.

Attachments

• WCMCC March 5.11 034.jpg
    WCMCC March 5.11 034.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 92
  • WCMCC March 5.11 031.jpg
    WCMCC March 5.11 031.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 96
I may be able to get back on the scene finally. I missed pretty much everything enjoyable last year as I was battling stage 3B lung cancer. Just got the all clear. Two weeks ago that I am now In Remission. I spent this weekend blowing the cobwebs off the Natonal and putting a new brake accumulator on it to get it drive able. I'm a Kissimmee local so I am close. Cool.

Charity raffle donations from G-Body Parts, Sowers Glass Engraving and NOS4GN/Highway Stars are here! Thanks to all the TR vendors who have stepped forward to help the children of Central Florida

87natl, glad to hear you are getting better!

Just got in a new batch of club shirts that will be for sale at the show....

Attachments

• buickshirt.jpg
    buickshirt.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 75
hope to see you all there, got her running and looking good enough to take out. Just changed over to 87 ign module and coil pack. Got a 87 ecm and need the maf and chip to go with it for that conv. Anyone got an extra maf would love to take it off your hands while im there. See yall soon.