You can type here any text you want

Turbo cam question??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

I accuired this cam and dont know much about turbo cams!! What would this be a good suit for?? Anyone use this or a similar grind?? Its a brand new Comp cams. Thanks Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-016F.JPG
    MVC-016F.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 362
  • MVC-017F.JPG
    MVC-017F.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 364
This is slightly larger then mine with more LSA. I would say its good for 7500 RPM+ based on mine with similar specs.
Allan G.

IMO, I would install it at 108-110 intake centerline. Also, the gross valve lift is based on a 1.55 ratio rocker. What turbo and power are you looking for ?

IMO, I would install it at 108-110 intake centerline. Also, the gross valve lift is based on a 1.55 ratio rocker. What turbo and power are you looking for ?

I agree with turbobitt on the installation location unless you were going to run at close 1:1 or better intake pressure vs. ex backpressure.

Sorry for delay!! Im not looking to use this cam as I run an oddfire motor that is supercharged. Just looking for some info so that I can post it in the for sale section. Any others have input?? Also What would be a good selling price for it ?? Thanks Mike:cool:

Sorry for delay!! Im not looking to use this cam as I run an oddfire motor that is supercharged. Just looking for some info so that I can post it in the for sale section. Any others have input?? Also What would be a good selling price for it ?? Thanks Mike:cool:

Its worth about $175-200. Could easily be re-ground to anything with similar lobe separation.

Back