Turbo Dave rocks

speedfreakv6

speedfreakv6
to anyone who hasnt met turbo dave he is the nicest turbo guy around, plus his car kicks major a$$.he broke a 9.94 this weekend with his single turbo 4.5 litre .very impressive car .Dave was very nice i had baad problems this weekend and he spent time to help me .we still didnt get it figured out but we tried .i have alot of respect for him .see my car is pretty raggedy, orig paint has some dings its a daily driver .has alot of motor .well other guys kind of just turned there heads like it wasnt good enough to be out with there fancy rides .but dave was diff he said his was worse than mine at one time .he wasnt too good for me .i like that .just wanted to say there are some good guys out there still.thanks for the help and encouragement Dave you are awesome .Blaine

Blaine
it was nice meeting you,
hope you enjoyed the little golf cart ride.
don

wuz up don i forgot your user i.d .yes the golf cart ride rocked most fun i had all day .guys donz has a sweet g.n also and was very nice .he even lets his daughter drive the car she got a 1.47 60foot .not bad for a girl .she kicked my a$$ .but don has a golf cart with wheelie bars on it .talk about a launch we rode a wheelie at least 30 feet .straight up in the air .hey have you tested you wot fuel tune ???? would like to see if helped .still cant figure mine out .ready to sell .just kidding .don can tell you he seen my motor should be low 11s high 10s but running like sh**.cant figure out why cutting out only in 2nd -3rd gear at 45-4800 rs .we will get it .but yes don the cart was the sh**.i need one .hey don keep in touch .Blaine

dave helped me up at norwalk.took his time ,answered my questions.beat me in the 3rd round at salem bracket class.i red lited,then he did.i dialed 11.80 and he dialed a 10.20 .about 200 feet to go ,I hear this whine behind me and I knew he was comming.he pasted me like i was standing still.awesome car,awesome person as well.steve