Turbo Regal Picture Thread

IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg

a few more of my 87'T

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are the ceilings in your garage? I want a lift so bad I can taste it.

Hi 87-WE2,the ceiling is exactly 10'.It fits easier with the TA and GN vs. GN and GN.Putting a GN on top and under gets very close for comfort !!!There would only be about 3'' above the top car to ceiling and about 1'' for the one on the bottom to drive under the crossbar of the lift.Anything more than 10' would be great.
NTM,the GN on the right is my 1,400 miler,don't want it under anything,LOL !!!!!

Anyone have pin stripes on a Maroon (GM Dark Red) T? Have body colored bumpers and black trim with Kirbin GNX style wheels. Car look a little plain. Not looking for some huge paint scream. Thinking of a painted red pin strip down the side. I know.....big whoop.... Wondering if anyone has pics of something different done on a maroon car. Thanks.

Anyone have pin stripes on a Maroon (GM Dark Red) T? Have body colored bumpers and black trim with Kirbin GNX style wheels. Car look a little plain. Not looking for some huge paint scream. Thinking of a painted red pin strip down the side. I know.....big whoop.... Wondering if anyone has pics of something different done on a maroon car. Thanks.

Here is one with factory pinstripe. The pinstripe was tan. I like the pinstripe on these cars breaks up the paint. Not the best pics but you get the idea :)

12883365435_ae72cd7741_h.jpg

12883367695_d9b8dc9a0c_h.jpg

20140121_165906.jpg
usetaboost: No Boneyards around here. Chrome bumpers would have to go with the whole package, trim and grill. Thats a tall order.

Phillyturbosix. Thanks for the pics. Right color car. but dont think light color would go on a blacked out car. Wish there was a simple program you could use to see what different combos look like.

View attachment 216155 usetaboost: No Boneyards around here. Chrome bumpers would have to go with the whole package, trim and grill. Thats a tall order.

Phillyturbosix. Thanks for the pics. Right color car. but dont think light color would go on a blacked out car. Wish there was a simple program you could use to see what different combos look like.
That car originally came with chrome bumpers. You wouldn't need to swap the rest of the trim.

Yup, came with chrome bumpers. Now they are not. Finding bumpers in Hawaii is not gonna happen. Plus, my back bumper has an aluminum support. Front are fiberglass. Just looking for a good bang for the buck accent. Think a red or red/yellow pin stripe would look cool. Just wanna see what other folks have done.

Here are pictures of my '87:

Attachments

• 2012-08-18 09.18.35.jpg
    2012-08-18 09.18.35.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 307
  • 2013-03-23 21.50.15.jpg
    2013-03-23 21.50.15.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 330
  • 2012-08-18 09.16.26.jpg
    2012-08-18 09.16.26.jpg
    1,006 KB · Views: 327
View attachment 216155 usetaboost: No Boneyards around here. Chrome bumpers would have to go with the whole package, trim and grill. Thats a tall order.

I have the same car and wheels. In the body shop right now getting a set of body colored bumpers. My wheels the lips are silver not polished. I think a silver pin stripe would be a subtle touch that might look good on the dark red cars.