Twin and Single Turbo Headers For Sale

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
I have 2 sets of headers for sale.

ATR single turbo headers - $800
SDC12478.jpg

Dawson Racing Headers production head, twin turbo headers - $2000
These headers are brand new and have never been run. They cost $2700 new. We planned to run them on a Stage 2 with TA heads.
SDC12480.jpg

PM me if interested.

I have 3 sets of headers for sale.

ATR single turbo headers - $800
SDC12478.jpg

ATR twin turbo headers (coated) - $900
SDC12479.jpg

Dawson Racing Headers production head, twin turbo headers - $2000
These headers are brand new and have never been run. They cost $2700 new. We planned to run them on a Stage 2 with TA heads.
SDC12480.jpg

PM me if interested.

I never knew anyone made twin turbo headers for our cars. This is really interesting.

Jay, the first set, are they for stage heads? I can't make out the spacing between the each port but it sure looks like it!

Prasad

The first set are ATR headers for Stage II heads.

(just thought I would help) :)

Man,someone should snatch that up, good price for a hard to find item!!!My wheels are spinning!:eek:

Prasad

Somebody better hurry up and snatch them up before I change my mind:biggrin:

stage 2 headers

Who old are the ATR single and dual stage 2 headers and have they been repaired because by the picture i see looks like they been mig welded not tig welded in some areas.

The single turbo headers have been welded on but Im not real sure why.

dawson headers stage 2

If your dawson headers are like the one in the pic I am for sure interested this is my set up I have everything in the pic but the headers i know they are dawsons all i need to complete my motor is headers and oil pan/wetsump system to get this thing going please let me know... thanks

Attachments

• motor 004.jpg
    motor 004.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 508
i have some brand new in the box only opend by me 2.5 ATR stainless mufflers 18" total length one's to top off the sweet ATR headers:cool: ...make offer..i paid the full ATR price.