You can type here any text you want

two 83 regal limiteds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonut85

Rarely used member
I know this should be in the parts for sale section but I wanted the non SFI crowd to have a look. Got two 83 regal limiteds I am parting out no motors or trans, but alot of misc parts avail. Including headers, interior parts and sheet metal. one is a roller with an astroroof. post with needs.:D

You got parts cars and didn't say anything? How dare you:biggrin: Let me know what's good. You have an idea of what I need.

how does the headliner on the sunroof regal look?

gone.:redface: I'm not sure if the backer board is there, but I am sure it doesn't have the fabric on it. The only interior parts in the sunroof car are some ratty leather seats and a fairly nice brown dash. I do have a complete burgandy limited interior though. Fair condition.:cool:

How about a drivers side corner light? And maybe the jack set from the trunk?.
Not sure about the jack set, I'll have to look. The front marker is there. Here are some pics of the whole astroroofc car.

car parts 014.JPG

car parts 011.JPG

car parts 010.JPG

car parts 004.JPG

car parts 008.JPG

gone.:redface: I'm not sure if the backer board is there, but I am sure it doesn't have the fabric on it. The only interior parts in the sunroof car are some ratty leather seats and a fairly nice brown dash. I do have a complete burgandy limited interior though. Fair condition.:cool:

actually im sorry , i meant the headliner board is it solid? or broken

I'm wondering if the one mounted in the fender between the bumper and the wheel well is available? Not the parking light. Please tell me how much you want for the jack set if it's there.
Thanks,
Charlie

Car does not have the cornering lights in the fender. As for the jack set, I am still working on that. Haven't had much spare time lately.:redface:

I will check on the headliner board and the jack set on Saturday. Will post pics or email them to the people that are interested. Anyone else?? Usetaboost...I am pretty sure both cars have no salvagable floor pans...but I will check for you and let you know. Sorry it has taken so long, guys.:redface:

I have the jack set. Here are some pics of the headliner board...pretty rough. If it will do anyone any good, the headliner board* can be had for shipping charges only.

Attachments

• car parts 001.JPG
    car parts 001.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 121
  • car parts 002.JPG
    car parts 002.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 103
  • car parts 003.JPG
    car parts 003.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 92
  • car parts 009.JPG
    car parts 009.JPG