You can type here any text you want

Updated Sight and Sounds of Alky Buick V6 v3.2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Are you sure you dont have enough braides hoses in that motor, just looking at it gave me a headache, it looks like a rats nest in there waiting for one to jump out at me or something. LOL sounds nice Don Keep up the good work.. :)

lol, don your crazy. car is still a work of art. good luck with the new setup. it should be insane. car still sounds sick. :eek:

Looks and sounds killer. Fantastic video job!! Wish I had your talents!!
Love to see that thing in person someday. Mike:cool:

Thanks for the kind words. Still playing with this video stuff. Having fun anyway.

Waited to see the times at the end of the vid and it faded out.:(
Interesting plumbing of everything.

Looks and sounds awesome, great work.

I liked that holeshot to, bet he didn't see that coming. :biggrin:

Looks and sounds awesome, great work.

I liked that holeshot to, bet he didn't see that coming. :biggrin:

Caught one sleeping at the light. That clip was from the 2007 WCN at
Speedworld. That happened on the same day the tuneup turned around for the car and was the best to date 1/4 mile run.

Thanks for sharing the video Don! Your car is really a work or art and it's great to see someone like you thinking outside of the box and to see how you apply that to the car. Keep up the good work.:cool:

That thing is just wicked. Love that exhaust. Sounds like no other TR or any car for that matter. Nice work there Don.

i didnt think there was any true buick "NUTS" left you win first prize, nice vid nice car great music! lol

Back