You can type here any text you want

Used pte slic's and fmic's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cant beat that price. That looks like the Kenne bell big boy intercooler

I have a polished presision fm great shape. All piping hoses included 600 plus shipping

Sounds like a nice piece but it's a little out of my price range. 550 shipped is about all I can do.

300 plus shipping will work for me the ic has been spray painted black the and pipes could use some new paint

Attachments

• 001 (800x600).jpg
    001 (800x600).jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 55
ok, lmk what shipping will be to sioux city, ia 51109. How many coats of paint are on the pipes and fm? Is this fm easily mounted?

ok sorry i posted it in the for sale section and i was told it was a esp it has no markings on it whatsover i wouldnt be surprisied if it was a kenne bell theres a lot of kenne bell parts on my car the pipes have what id imagine as the original paint the ic i dont know i resprayed it once when i first got the car shipping is 47 so id do 350 shipped if thats ok

the ic mounts on two studs that go throught the rad support adn a bracket that goes across the bottom the studs should be replaced they are kinda rusty the 90s on the bottom are new as well as the reducer that ties into the throttle body

Looks like a ken duttweiler actually. Can you post a couple close up pics of the core?

I'll take the intercooler. Can you post pics of the core? Just curious which type it has.

ok heres the pics i got theres no markings on it whatsoever my turbo went so theres a little oil inside it still didnt get a chance to clean it up yet

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 34
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 34
Back