You can type here any text you want

vac conversion ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOV8R

Gota dubl u e 4
Was flipping around on rock auto,and seen they have Master cyl.and booster pkgs.available for the Monte SS.Noticed though they list and single and dual booster.Photo also shows there is a significant size difference between the 2.Would be safe to assume that the choice would be the thinner one,or would the larger goofy one fit the same.Or is there another vehicle that can be crossed referenced.Could use some input here.....

I use a dual diaphram booster ( I think most do ) That is the smaller diameter but much thicker unit. Fits and works Great for me. My booster came off a Monte SS.

Thanks for the input,I should have asked B-4 but where would you redrill the stock pedal? Above or below the existing hole?As you can see,yards are getting to be a dying breed plus I don't really have the time to tear one out of a donor no matter how much I used to enjoy wandering around the yards!

Back