Vendor Pissing Me Off!!

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
It just burns me up on how a vendor can take your money, promise a delivery date and don’t meet their end of the deal. I can honestly see if it were one week pastdue maybe even two but a whole month? :eek: This is so unacceptable & unprofessional . I’m sure the work is going to be top notch (I hope) but the customer service is the pits. I never received any calls to let me know it will be delayed and had tons of plans based on my expected delivery date. Please don’t get me wrong, I’m a man with great patience but when I’m told to expect it on a specific date, I expect it then. I had no problem giving my credit card info and they had no problem taking my $x,xxx green backs. This person just lost any future business I had planned on doing with him. I’m not going to BASH his name, even though I have every right, I’m just venting right now. This is some F^@K S#!T. :mad:

I still have not received it…….. :rolleyes:

Should have got it from Fullthrottle...very fast shipping, i order something late friday on the website and received it on wedsday....

It is most likely an issue of the "drop ship" from another manufacturer. Been victim of this too. Sad things is a lot of the vendors are in the same predicament. They have a customer place an oder for XXX part. They turn around and order XXX part from their supplier, and it should ship directly from them instead of going to the supplier, then to you. Or if it does go to the vendor, it could be late from the supplier, further slowing progress. Sucks about no notification, but they may be in the same boat, venting to their supplier. I am by no means an expert, or even well-versed, but this seems to be pretty typical when this happens. Sorry about your luck, and also glad you didn't bash here. For every bad dealing it seems there is 100+ good dealings. Good luck with it.

It is most likely an issue of the "drop ship" from another manufacturer. Been victim of this too. Sad things is a lot of the vendors are in the same predicament. They have a customer place an oder for XXX part. They turn around and order XXX part from their supplier, and it should ship directly from them instead of going to the supplier, then to you. Or if it does go to the vendor, it could be late from the supplier, further slowing progress. Sucks about no notification, but they may be in the same boat, venting to their supplier. I am by no means an expert, or even well-versed, but this seems to be pretty typical when this happens. Sorry about your luck, and also glad you didn't bash here. For every bad dealing it seems there is 100+ good dealings. Good luck with it.

Thanks,

I'm really an understanding person, but the no phone calls got to me. :confused: I think I should have it next week, so I'm happy. :D
The funny thing is I know it's going to work out just fine.

About bashing, I've read enough threads to know I should not. :eek: I would have stooped to a level that's not cool... We are all family right? ;)

What is the point in making a post like this if ur not gonna call the vendor out on it?

All ur doing is allowing the vendor to get away with it and screwing the next guy who could shop elsewhere and now knows what to expect vs. getten screwed like you did.

If the vendor does not want to defend themselves and respond back then that's their problem.

If the vendor took the time to take ur $$$$$ then he can take the time to call you to let you know there is a problem. It's common sense.

Just call the vendor back and have them debit your credit card and cancel the transaction. Its a niche market and the vendors are at the mercy of the suppliers more than you would think. You cant just go to Jegs or Summit and order parts for these cars. Till you realize that you will have issues like this that are beyond your control or the vendors control.

Is a vendor one this board. I am guessing not... It don't take a genius to guess who it is IMO... If it is a vendor on the board let me know and I will find out what is going on for you!

What is the point in making a post like this if ur not gonna call the vendor out on it?

All ur doing is allowing the vendor to get away with it and screwing the next guy who could shop elsewhere and now knows what to expect vs. getten screwed like you did.

If the vendor does not want to defend themselves and respond back then that's their problem.

If the vendor took the time to take ur $$$$$ then he can take the time to call you to let you know there is a problem. It's common sense.

When I see other members talking about a vendor indiscreetly, and I really want to find out who it could be, I just look at their recent post. You could find out a whole lot that way. The purpose of this thread was to get the ball moving on his end before I called his name out. I knew he would see this and give me a call. (If I were a vendor, I know I would pay close attention to the VENDOR COMMENT THREAD) It worked.

Sorry it was not to your liking, :rolleyes: but it was a way to get what I needed to get accomplished.

When will you guys stop expecting telephone calls

the vendor is not going to call you. especially if you have not called to harass them. they have a lot of other stuff going on and if you haven't called you are not one of their many other problems. Quit your b*tching!! Patience doesn't get it done with many vendors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the vendor is not going to call you. especially if you have not called to harass them. they have a lot of other stuff going on and if you haven't called you are not one of their many other problems. Quit your b*tching!! Patience doesn't get it done with many vendors.

twodafloor, you have this completely ass backwards.

He should NOT!! have to call and bitch. THEY took his ORDER and MONEY and promised a part. The ball is in thier court now and if for some reason they cannot fill thier end THEY !!! (if they have ANY business ethics) need to notify the customer of THIER problem. I had many of these situations years ago in the wrecking yard business and I was ON the phone to let the customer know what the hell was going on. Please answer me why ANYONE should have to call and harass a business about a part that was ordered, paid for and promised and so far not received ? It seems NOW DAYS that its ALL up to the customer to get anything resolved ?? B. S. :rolleyes:

Dude, what the F**K are you talking about. First off I let this go. I got my part I was waiting for a long time ago. :biggrin: Just like M233Roller said, I should not have to call and b!**h which I did not even do. My completion date was missed by almost two months and calls were not even being returned which led me to this thread. Please read the thread again. I'm glad your not a vendor.:rolleyes: I can only imagine how you would treat a paying customer. You would probably tell them to quit their B!tching. LOL. Better yet, I would love to see what you would do in my situation.

Please let this go. I did!!! :cool:

P.S.
The part I was waiting on works flawlessly :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twodafloor, you have this completely ass backwards.

He should NOT!! have to call and bitch. THEY took his ORDER and MONEY and promised a part. The ball is in thier court now and if for some reason they cannot fill thier end THEY !!! (if they have ANY business ethics) need to notify the customer of THIER problem. I had many of these situations years ago in the wrecking yard business and I was ON the phone to let the customer know what the hell was going on. Please answer me why ANYONE should have to call and harass a business about a part that was ordered, paid for and promised and so far not received ? It seems NOW DAYS that its ALL up to the customer to get anything resolved ?? B. S. :rolleyes:

Thank you Mike, I could not have put it any better.

wow!

WOW! Obviously we would like to think vendors will call back and update the progress of your order. I would too, but the reality of the current way of doing business is all I was commenting on in my little post. Please continue to post in the vendor customer service forum about unnamed vendors not shipping your part on time, as promised, or calling you to tell you the status of your order. By the way Mike ,you are a good dude, all I was trying to do was express how frustrating it is to keep hearing people complain without about this . I have been THERE ,THEIR, THEY'RE. Mark, out!

Yes the reality of the CURRENT way of doing business SUCKS !! I remember the days when the CUSTOMER WAS ALWAYS RIGHT !!!!! Now days alot of businesses have the mentality that you the customer are damn lucky they are here and you'll get taken care of when we get around to it. Businesses like that get 0 of my money.

87WE4BOOSTED, I'm glad it finally worked out for you and you DID recieve a good qaulity item.

Thats the problem with this community the vendors cry about how small the market is and how much money they dont make.They constantly threaten that if people dont stop bitchin they are gonna close shop and create a black hole of chrome shifter nobs and floor mats that we can never escape from.I keep saying this and I wish people would listen.Make these vendors accountable for their poor business practices.Let them go and try to sell their lemonade to the ford and chevy guys.They would be 3 screwed up shipments 2 smartass answers 1 lie from taking the first tuna boat outta there.

Regardless if its a drop shipment or if the item is out of stock, its the Companies responsibility to advise the customer if the item is gonna be late or on back order. Yeah they may have a "lot of crap" going on but so does Jegs and Summit, actually a lot more than these vendors and I know I always get an Email form them saying what items are on back order or out of stock. And I dont have to call and "harass" these vendors to get an update on my stuff. Thats like McDonalds taking your money for a Big Mac meal, then after waiting for a 1/2 hr you go to the register to "harass" the cashier about your food and hes like "Yeah, um we are out of bread so its gonna be a while" Dont take the money if you dont have the item!!! WTF, how hard is that to understand?