.....vendors can't give tracking and 2 months still no parts??

lee01

1GR8MMBR
I'm talking about a VERY respectable seller, that most of us have used, myself included.

Now, tomorrow the 19th it will be 2 months since my order was paid.

Not saying what or from who. Still hopping to get things right.

We had good email exchange he always answered, i'm no way angry or anything, but I feel left out now, I emailed him on the 11th and the 13th of this month without response back....

I know i'm Canada and parts can take time, but 2 month...... and the seller wasn't able to give me the tracking numbers........

I'm short 185.00$...

What do you guys think?

Is it a part that someone else sells and currently has available?

Were you told it was going to take some time and updated on the orders status when it missed those dates?

Answering the two above would be how I moved forward.

Alot of suppliers have not kept there stock up. Many places you order from wholesale wise are months back on stuff... It is screwed up but with the economy the way it is I dought anybody is stocking the shelfs...

Email him again, hope it works out!!!

It was one used part and one stock item, so its was not a ''need to make item'' sorta thing.

Seller had problem remembering about that order, but indeed remember along with is partner that they proceed it and shipped it.

I will email him back this evening.

Maybe this is not the answer you want but email is not 100% for anyone IMO. If you really need an answer pick up the phone and call, most times that will get you want you want to know right away.
Mike

I'm talking about a VERY respectable seller, that most of us have used, myself included.

Now, tomorrow the 19th it will be 2 months since my order was paid.

Not saying what or from who. Still hopping to get things right.

We had good email exchange he always answered, i'm no way angry or anything, but I feel left out now, I emailed him on the 11th and the 13th of this month without response back....

I know i'm Canada and parts can take time, but 2 month...... and the seller wasn't able to give me the tracking numbers........

I'm short 185.00$...

What do you guys think?

Seller had problem remembering about that order, but indeed remember along with is partner that they proceed it and shipped it.

heh, going through the same thing here from a reliable seller.
600+$ on 3 parts, none of which are custom made, 2 months waiting now.
maybe the same vendor, maybe not.
very frustrating.