Walbro fuel pump users click in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh

we use FT, JC, & RT equipment & have great results. No failures yet. Nothing last forever & anything can fail. I wont use made in china pumps for anything unless its a fishtank pump :D

From what I have seen, Walbros are around $120 to $150 depending on who you go to. Since this whole thing is about fake pumps and that site (fuelpumps.net) says that if you find a Walbro for a fraction of what they cost that that is a big red flag.

So how is it that same site carries a Walbro 340 for our cars at a fraction of the cost?

5CA400 Pump And Installation Kit
Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

5CA400Retail price: $77.24
You pay: $65.27

Do they just purchase that much more than the normal Buick vendor that they can bring the cost down that much? This is the only pump they show for our cars, is it not even a Walbro 340?

Whut said:
From what I have seen, Walbros are around $120 to $150 depending on who you go to. Since this whole thing is about fake pumps and that site (fuelpumps.net) says that if you find a Walbro for a fraction of what they cost that that is a big red flag.

So how is it that same site carries a Walbro 340 for our cars at a fraction of the cost?

5CA400 Pump And Installation Kit
Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

5CA400Retail price: $77.24
You pay: $65.27

Do they just purchase that much more than the normal Buick vendor that they can bring the cost down that much? This is the only pump they show for our cars, is it not even a Walbro 340?

The 5CA400 is the OE replacement rated 27GPH @ 13.5V.
Average street price for a 255LPH HP Buick kit is $90-$120 depending on what they are bundled with.
Re-packaged Walbro pumps such as Holley, BBK etc. range from $120-$160.

....Lee Burough Edited profanity and poor choice of words here.... and ill tell you what man.. i would do everything in my power, to chase those guys down and make em pay, if my car blew up, due to a failing fuel pump from those pricks. cheap little enterprising ....Edit... no quality havin, no pride, no integrity no honor havin losers. If my pristine buick, that i got shot at for an entire year for, blew up, id beat on site, ....Edited poor choice of words here....till i went to jail... Our customs, border patrol and ins people need to step it up a notch or 5.

ADDED by Lee Burough: We get your point ;) We do not want to see any profanity, or references to someone's ethnic origins anywhere on this board....This is your first warning. :)

If you have substantive facts to add about this fuel pump supply issue, PM me.

At this point in time, we have the issure pretty well defined, and that just leaves getting the word out to our friends. We can do that by making this thread a sticky for a while longer, and closing this thread so I don't have to babysit further posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.