WANTED: Front tubular upper & lower control arms

70 gsconvt

New Member
Jan 13, 2004
Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone has a set of upper and lower tubular control arms for my 1982 Regal. I'm looking to convert over to QA1 coilover shocks and thought I'd see if I could just do the whole front suspension in one shot. Don't need sway bar mounting point. Just PM me here. Thanks.
We sell Quartertech upper and lowers for the the G-Bodies. They are chromoly, set of for the QA1 coil over conversion. They are a race piece and have no provision for a sway bar, use small Delrin bushings, and have aluminum crossshafts. They come ready to bolt on with ball joints. They are on special right now for $950 a set powdercoated plus shipping. Give us a call if you are interested.
I don't want to sound like a complete fool, but why are the gbodyparts.com ones so much cheaper? I was considering tubular control arms for my next upgrade since I will take my stock ones off to put new springs in. Why such a difference? and what benefits to these provide compared to stock?
Probably the best thing to do would be talk to Brian himself. He's an honest guy and will tell you the truth, probably can save you some money!!!

Merry Christmas...........Al
bigal614 said:
Looks like Bweavy's are the way to go?!?!?!
im running the ones from Brian.. very nice and inexpensive..

excellent customer service from
gbodyparts.com :)