You can type here any text you want

WANTED: Nice 86-87 blue T-type/TurboT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
Must be in good mechanical and cosmetic condition. Want the dark metallic blue color ONLY. No rust or very very minimal bubbling. No rust buckets or cars needing paint. Stock or light mods ok. No race cars or mega modded monsters. Price range is flexible depending on condition. Ready to buy the right car now. Thanks.

Possible Blue T

Hey there Jeremy, Nope its not mine....only in my dreams. This combo is second on my most wanted list, right after the White/Limited/Chrome/Moonroof I missed a few years ago. I might have gotten into this one to restore and drive, but I am having a few personal issues at the moment. Also I am trying to sell/unload my three TR3s. Maybe then there will be room IN the garage.

Hope it works out for you D. This one would only need a moonroof! Go thru it, pull out the dings, add a nice set of chrome wheels and wide meats on the back. I'd be happeee. :cool: Talk about illegal smiles. See you down the road.

Here it is !

Peace WildBill

Attachments

• IM000169zz.jpg
    IM000169zz.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 95
......slight mods....easily back to stock. Stock intercooler and scoop comes with car.

Peace WildBill

Attachments

• IM000794zz.jpg
    IM000794zz.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 91
Niceeee!!

This Friggin Car is Niceeee!!!

I love the whole darn car, inside-out!

sell it to me dude

It is sitting in the INDY Super Swap ready to meet the public tomorrow....
Bring a deposit :)

Attachments

• IM000044xx.jpg
    IM000044xx.jpg
    640.1 KB · Views: 77
Topcat, please pm me with all the pertinent details: miles, condition, options, mods, location, price, etc. Thanks.

Doug

Back