Water Cooling BB Turbos Suggestions ?????

NO1B4ME

Hello Gentlemen...... I am currently awaiting delivery of my "NEW " "BOOSTED TECHNOLOGY" BB GT6765..... I opted to go a custom water cooling install without the banjo fittings.... I have decided to use S.S. braided teflon hose and S.S. fittings & swivels,what are some of the points of connection in the cooling system that is optimal for this BB turbo cooling ???? anyone have some detailed pics that could be posted ? Also, which would be the best size of hose to use -6an or -8an hose ?
Thanks
Rob

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

I like the water return idea for those of us with the Ac/Heater delete.

Any part #'s etc you can post so everyone can copy you. :cool:

I plan on going this route next year when the PTE BB billet/boosted turbos come out.

Hi Phil... Thanks for the pics... That looks like you used a -6AN hose..... is this correct ?
Thanks Again
Rob

Hey Tim..... are the Banjo fittings made of stainless ? I can see flow through bolt is anodized aluminum ..... what size is the tube ? I may just get the kit if it is stainless and use a compression fitting adapter on the tubes and use stainless braided hose for the final connection.
Thanks for your link.
Rob

Hey Tim..... are the Banjo fittings made of stainless ? I can see flow through bolt is anodized aluminum ..... what size is the tube ? I may just get the kit if it is stainless and use a compression fitting adapter on the tubes and use stainless braided hose for the final connection.
Thanks for your link.
Rob

yeah I pretty sure the tube is SS .. I've got 3/8" id hose hooked up to it . so .. my guess it would be 1/4" ID 5/16" OD (I forget what it actually is ). You could use a anodized tube nut adapter then go to braided line . or remove the tube flare and tig weld some kind of tube to AN adapter . They have some pretty cool black anodize fittings that would look great if your looking for the stealth look .

AEROQUIP TUBE NUTS AND SLEEVES