Weber Racing Short Blocks

Bryan Weber

Weber Racing Equipment has got a couple new short blocks available for anyone in need of a great piece at the right price! Visit our website or call for info on those.
I would also like to apologize to anyone that may have recieved less than enthusiastic service for the last year and a half or so. We had a salesman here that apparently did not have as much interest in the Buicks as the rest of us at WRE and now that he is gone I am starting to hear the stories.

Happy New Year we wish all a great 2009!

weber racing

The last time I dealt with you guys it was a couple years ago it was smooth. But then again I dealt with you direct.

Weber Racing Equipment has got a couple new short blocks available for anyone in need of a great piece at the right price! Visit our website or call for info on those.
I would also like to apologize to anyone that may have recieved less than enthusiastic service for the last year and a half or so. We had a salesman here that apparently did not have as much interest in the Buicks as the rest of us at WRE and now that he is gone I am starting to hear the stories.

Happy New Year we wish all a great 2009!

yeah i think i e-mailed a few times to get info/pricing on short and long blocks.... its been over a year.... i'm sure i spent the money on other things now. never heard anything back

Bryan the WRE rotating assembly is still going strong in my car since 2006...

Attachments

• BOPC 2008 1 ( for post ).jpg
    BOPC 2008 1 ( for post ).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 783
Nice to see a vendor admit to their problems. Good luck to you in 2009.

Bryan

X2 on the rotating assembly, roller cam, oringed heads, etc. running strong since 2006:D 20,000 miles and 30+ track runs!

Weber Racing

I had no problem with them real nice guys to talk to always a big help when you need them:cool:

Weber Racing

I too have had a WRE rotating assembly since 06 with no problems. Bryan was great to work with and the stroker was a drop-in.

Mike