Welcome Highway Stars!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I would like to welcome Glen at Highway Stars Home as a supporting vendor on TurboBuick.com.

Glen we are glad to have you and it seems you already have a good customer base here!

Thanks for supporting TurboBuick.com

Glenn:
Glad to have you & Highway Stars on board as a TurboBuick.com Supporting Supplier / Vendor.

Glen has been a great vendor. I have purchased plenty of things from him over the years. Never a glitch. Welcome aboard.

Glenn, Welcome back. I hope you will get more business.

You have always taken care of me and have always shipped super fast and always have great products. Anyways Great Vendor everyone

Known to most, but for the new guys...
highwaystars.com=nos4gn.com

i believe glenn's business is transitioning to the highwaystars name and just want to make it clear that they are the same nos4gn.com that we all have come to respect as a model for customer service and quality parts...no connection here, just props for a no worry vendor.

thanks for supporting us glenn... :)

i give Glen a perfect 10 for customer satisfaction and product quality!

His attention to detail is uncanny.

-surej

Let me say not only is Glen a great and honest person to deal with, Like previously mentioned above his attention to detail is superb. His interest in our cars continues to show as he tries his best to bring discontinued and hard to find parts back to us that are REALLY close to original.
With all that said, Welcome Glen and Thanks for being a supporting member.:D

Ditto everything everybody's said. Called today to follow up on an e-mail I had sent about coil packs out of stock, and got nothing but honest, upfront information. I'd rather KNOW that something's backordered for awhile than be told "it'll be anyday now" while I twist in the wind. I'm still going to order my other parts from Glen just for that reason and try to find the CP elsewhere as I need one NOW :D