Welcome TurboTweak!

TT was the only chip that really woke up the sleeping giant in my car! It was like night and day from several other chips that I had. Great product and worth it!

I've been trying to get ahold of someone at TT before placing an order. I've emailed twice and they don't list a number, that I can find. Anyone know a sure-fire way to reach them?

I've been trying to get ahold of someone at TT before placing an order. I've emailed twice and they don't list a number, that I can find. Anyone know a sure-fire way to reach them?

It was a holiday weekend and we have had power and weather issues down here. He always gets back to customers.
Just try again or wait a day. He will respond.

I received both emails from Saturday and today. I just emailed you back. Sometimes it can take a few days to respond.
Eric

I received both emails from Saturday and today. I just emailed you back. Sometimes it can take a few days to respond.
Eric

fair enough. Thanks! I usually email from my phone, so I'm usually objt 50% sure if they even go through. LOL as such, I never know if I should re-send, cause I don't wanna be a pain.
I assume vendors are busy and, as posted above, it was Easter weekend so I try to be patient. I did send an email about a week ago. It may not have gone through. Sorry I came across as impatient.