Welcome TurboTweak!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I would like to take a moment to thank Eric from TurboTweak for becoming our newest SUPPORTING VENDOR!

Eric is a full Supporting Vendor now, please show him your support and check out his site at TurboTweak Home

Eric makes some of the best chips out there and is great at customer support!

Cool,Ive been using his chips and ive tried them all, Gotta say i like his the best

Had Eric's for my 009's and it worked the best
Just put a order in for a ALKY Chip for my 60's

Tt

Always used Eric's chips, so I don't know what else is out there. Get my point? Eric's chips and support rules!

yeah i have two turbo tweak chips for my mototrons and i am using 009's now and i think im going to go with turbo tweak again, was gonna go with a different chip cause ive used them before but i think turbo tweak has better customer service than the other person ive given all my info to and ive yet to hear back from him and its been a while so turbo tweak now has all my buisness when it comes to computer chips.

I just removed my 30# green stripes and put some 009's in my daily driver today, and swapped out my TT chip with a 009 TT chip...

Even with my cars leaky headers, weak head gasket (5 years) the car started up and idles just like before.

Very impressed with the idle and tip in with these 009s, cant wait to beat on it...

Thanks for all your hard work Eric :)

Now i need it with lean cruise :eek:

BW

Yeah, TWEAKKKKKKKKKKKK RULES! :) Eric, Im needing a ALKY chip for my car now, I will be emailing or calling you sir! See you at the Nationals?!?!?!

Just installed my Turbo Tweak 93 pump gas chip.
LOVE IT!
GREAT product, fabulous service and communications.

"Good wine deserves no praise" :cool:
Remember, TT has more than "just chips".:D

I pulled my TT street chip out and installed one of Eric's race chips in my car last Fall.
I turned the WG rod in a few turns and filled the tank with race gas.

First pass down the track was a 10.98 @ 121.9

Second pass down the track was a 10.95 @ 122.1

That was with NO tuning, and the chip was "right out of the box".

That's no bull$hit.

I didn't get a third pass because I got booted from the track for no roll bar.

new to the crowd

i have an 86 t top GN and love it.car just turned 100,00 and still runs 13.30s.I am looking for the web site that sales interior up grades like door strapps to pull door closed that say grand national and such.if any one could help me e-mail me at joehenry71@yahoo.com.I have many other questions and will return to talk agian thx.Joe:biggrin:

underboost's GN with stock computer, 109 block,iron heads, in full street trim,A/C power steering, etc. 10.12 136 mph. Wouldn't of happened without Eric's help. Regards Lou