Welcome Twisted 6 Racing, Dusty Bradford!

Dusty Bradford of Twisted 6 Racing has joined on as a vendor on TurboBuick.com!

He has already gained a following with his converters, once he gets his site up it will be linked here;

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/supporting-vendors/

Thanks Shane. We also need to add Chris Hogeland as he is the other half of Twisted 6...and the name was his idea.;) Chris will also be offering head porting services for GN1 and TA aluminum heads. His heads are on his daily driven GN that clicked off 6.20's at 113 with a stock crank, stock rod set-up and also on the TSM car we campaign. His head porting is as good as any out there.

We have our sites set on bringing the best bang for the buck converter to the Buick world and it's quickly working it's way into the winner's circle and setting records along the way.

Welcome and thanks for your support and I sure I will need to call you next spring when I need a new converter.

BOOSTBROTHER

welcome

been a big help to the buicks as well as the turbo sbc/bbc guys. Nice to have a dedicated enthusiast become a vendor on here.

Hello Everyone

I'm new to TurboBuick, however I look forward meeting Buick Gear heads... I have 1987 Buick Turbo T (T Type) Thank you Twisted 6 for the engine rebuild". Excellent Job !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9367.jpg
    IMG_9367.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_9365.jpg
    IMG_9365.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 796
  • buick car show.jpg
    buick car show.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 863
  • car show.jpg
    car show.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 931
Welcome to Chris and Dusty. Dusty has answered several PM's concerning my new engine and each time I have a question to help me better understand how it all works together...he answers the call. TOP NOTCH VENDOR.;)

:biggrin:

Dusty is a great person and vendor! I would not think of buying a converter from anyone else... He is always willing to help and full of knowledge!

Welcome Dusty :cool: Now if we can just work through those damn red combines:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Thanks Shane. We also need to add Chris Hogeland as he is the other half of Twisted 6...and the name was his idea.;) Chris will also be offering head porting services for GN1 and TA aluminum heads. His heads are on his daily driven GN that clicked off 6.20's at 113 with a stock crank, stock rod set-up and also on the TSM car we campaign. His head porting is as good as any out there.

We have our sites set on bringing the best bang for the buck converter to the Buick world and it's quickly working it's way into the winner's circle and setting records along the way.

Stock crank/rods/champions? I need that tuneup.

I'm new to TurboBuick, however I look forward meeting Buick Gear heads... I have 1987 Buick Turbo T (T Type) Thank you Twisted 6 for the engine rebuild". Excellent Job !!!!

hello people; It's good to see new vendors and welcome but I'd like to here more about that fine looking T owned by Swan439.
IBBY

New to this site

I'm still trying get adjusted to this site, here are a few items done to my vehicle.

Grey PPG 2 Stage Paint
Walbro 340 Fuel Pump
Racetronix Buick Hotwire Kit New
STOCK Appearance Turbo
Custom – Kirban Performance- Cut High Performance GREY Plug set
Magnaflow Mufflers- Full Fabricated & Dual 3” aluminized exhaust system
Roller Cam Kit from Dan Strezo…Modified oil Passage for improved flow, Polished Crank; ARP head Bolts… Decked heads and block Builder Dusty Bradford of Twisted 6 racing….. Moulton, Al (256) 303-5387
Rebuilt 2004R Transmission Overhaul / Transgo Shift Kit
Vacuum Brake Conversion
Billet Vacuum Block
HDP Larger 36lbs injectors
SMC Alcohol Injection Kit
Tweak Alky Chip
HDP Adjustable Waste Gate
15% Tinted Windows
Scan master 2.1
Chrome MAF Pipe
Chrome Fuel Pressure Gauge
Chrome relay Cover
Chrome Turbo Shield
Billet Oil filler cap/ breather
Billet Aluminum Fuel Adjustable Regulators ( Kirban Performance Products )
Houston Down Pipe
After Market Stretch Inter-Cooler

I'm still trying get adjusted to this site, here are a few items done to my vehicle.

Grey PPG 2 Stage Paint
Walbro 340 Fuel Pump
Racetronix Buick Hotwire Kit New
STOCK Appearance Turbo
Custom – Kirban Performance- Cut High Performance GREY Plug set
Magnaflow Mufflers- Full Fabricated & Dual 3” aluminized exhaust system
Roller Cam Kit from Dan Strezo…Modified oil Passage for improved flow, Polished Crank; ARP head Bolts… Decked heads and block Builder Dusty Bradford of Twisted 6 racing….. Moulton, Al (256) 303-5387
Rebuilt 2004R Transmission Overhaul / Transgo Shift Kit
Vacuum Brake Conversion
Billet Vacuum Block
HDP Larger 36lbs injectors
SMC Alcohol Injection Kit
Tweak Alky Chip
HDP Adjustable Waste Gate
15% Tinted Windows
Scan master 2.1
Chrome MAF Pipe
Chrome Fuel Pressure Gauge
Chrome relay Cover
Chrome Turbo Shield
Billet Oil filler cap/ breather
Billet Aluminum Fuel Adjustable Regulators ( Kirban Performance Products )
Houston Down Pipe
After Market Stretch Inter-Cooler

hello people; I think it would be good idea to post a pic. of the engine bay. I'd like to see it.
What is the legal tint limit?
nice car
IBBY

Yes. Stock crank and rods with TRW pistons. Motor was built many years ago. It does have a FAST system.

I have a twinky of that depending on cam; however, my heads are stock castings I believe. I guess I need a PTC, a turbo, and copy of the program.:eek:

I have a twinky of that depending on cam; however, my heads are stock castings I believe. I guess I need a PTC, a turbo, and copy of the program.:eek:

Cam was a 212 roller. Turbo was an old 67 Q trim. I looked for some old classic FAST gct's tonight to help a mustang buddy out but all my old classic tune-ups are gone from a computer crash.