You can type here any text you want

well finaly got my car back

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

it's not quite finished yet, still need a drive shaft and a couple of other goodies, but i'm glad i got it back , ( was starting to think about getting rid of her ) she runs like a BEAST!!!:eek: guys when that dual BB 70mm starts to scream WATCH-OUT!! a couple of pics .:)

Attachments

• fpl bill 008.jpg
    fpl bill 008.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 328
  • fpl bill 009.jpg
    fpl bill 009.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 322
  • fpl bill 010.jpg
    fpl bill 010.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 323
  • fpl bill 011.jpg
    fpl bill 011.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 318
Looks great bud!:cool: I'm sure now that the car is finished it was worth the wait and you will enjoy it.:smile:

Very very nice. Where did you get those valve covers from? they are sweet.

thanks for the reply guys, hearing your guys comments make me feel good about the whole thing. and your right 86brick, it is worth the wait.
ttypewhite- the valve covers are from T.A. PERFOMANCE they work great
the coating that i had done on them , is done by a guy who my mechanic knew, the process cost more than the valve covers but they do look good.

SWEEEEEEET...... Why on gods green earth would you want to get rid of her?

All I can say is SWEET. Dont get rid of her now, now is when you have the fun you have been waiting for.

Take that baby to the track!!!

My compliments, it came out nice!;)

thanks for the compliments guys, and i have to say , YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! i just came back from a ride and man it's a beast of a car. I only thought about it because my car sat for so long, but driveing her now made it worth the wait. hope to meet some of you out there one day:)

Hey howbout some videos of the car? Even if its just a start up video and idle. I would like to hear her....;)

Back