Well guys we took the plunge, three of us just bought in to the idea of Pro-efi

I looked at the software it is very nice, but its too complicated for me, some of the digits are hard to read and the split screens everywhere on my small screen make it tough to navigate. It looks like a nice system, but I'm so used to XFI Ijust can;t switch:) Holley EFI has similar problems small screens here and there ....In my next life I'll be a software designer with full size screens..

Norbs, Not sure what you saw but ProEfi is a easier then you think. Like computers Mac, Windows Etc. When you are so use to looking at one format in this case you are use to Xfi, it's seems overwhelming when you see another format in this case ProEfi. Like everything else in life that is changing, We need to move with the current otherwise we stay behind. ProEfi is the new way to go and will be the next Game Changer for our Grand Nationals which need a boost in the Technology department. Norbs, time tells everything and as they say talk is cheap. Hopefully when we my car and 3 others that are going in soon to get ProEfi installed we will show all the many features that Differant level of GN guys may benifit from. From the All out Racer, to The Street Warrior, or to the Street and strip Guy. It's a system that does so much but has just not been credited in the (Buick World) Turbo Cliff Started it for us, But unfortunately past away.
Best wishes to all.

ProEfi is the new way to go and will be the next Game Changer for our Grand Nationals which need a boost in the Technology department. Norbs, time tells everything and as they say talk is cheap.

I am anxious to see how much of an advantage you guys have next season.

Is this one of u guys?

Attachments

• image-862074023.jpg
    image-862074023.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 199
Yes Indeed That's my Car. It's been a long Run getting it to this Point. Just Dropped it off at Sound Performance Last night and Talk to Larry about the ProEfi and what exact features I want. Can't wait until its all said and done and enjoy the car.

UpDate; Today I stopped by and they were making lots of progress. Larry took time out to show and explained what they were doing which Im Thankful for. They had all ready installed the ProEfi unit along with some sensors. He said sometime next week it should be fired up. Very Excited.... Cant wait time spring time. Its been over 365 days since I last drove my car. I'll keep everyone posted.