Went out for a drive on sunday and this is what happens..

TNTSNBS

Demoralizer
LPBD at their finest, he said he pulled me over for tinted windows, tinted rear taillights, and the huge tires in the back, lol, he was actually pretty cool, didn't get a ticket or warning, just wanted to make sure that car wasn't stolen, we sat there and talked for about 20 mins, gave me nothing but props and praised the car every other sentence and mentioned how beautiful it was, had me open the hood and asked me a lot of questions about it, nicest Mexican cop I've ever met from the LBPD force.. gave my license back and told me to have a nice day.. :)
LBPD Finest.jpg

Got stopped yesterday as well.

It happens when EVERYTHING on the exterior is black except the rims.

20min talk, and I was on my way, no ticket.

You both look so suspicious I'm surprised you don't get stopped all the time :)

LPBD at their finest, he said he pulled me over for tinted windows, tinted rear taillights, and the huge tires in the back, lol, he was actually pretty cool, didn't get a ticket or warning, just wanted to make sure that car wasn't stolen, we sat there and talked for about 20 mins, gave me nothing but props and praised the car every other sentence and mentioned how beautiful it was, had me open the hood and asked me a lot of questions about it, nicest Mexican cop I've ever met from the LBPD force.. gave my license back and told me to have a nice day.. :)
View attachment 154181

What did he say about the Lic Plate? Did you sh!t a brick when getting pulled over? "Like" this thing is getting impounded for sure!

View attachment 154181

lol thats a cool pic guess nice cop or more he like ur ride an knew you were stop at 30min parking LMAO

I got pulled a few weeks ago while out cruising with my wife. I passed the cop shooting radar from the median. I was going 45 in a 45 so quite surprised when I saw him turn around and come after me. Of course my damn registration was sitting in my garage. He said my licence plate light was out and that my exhaust was not stock (no kidding). I thanked him about the light and did not tell him I just got inspected and car has no converter. Was driving in D instead of OD so it was a little louder.
He came back to my car after calling my plates in and said he had another call and to have a good night.
We just got a new sherriff this fall, and I think it was one of his new boys. He wasn't a car guy-you can just tell.:cool:

Carl

View attachment 154181

He should have sighted you for "False advertisement", for that licence plate, and ordered you to get a 9 second time slip to have the infraction signed off.:p

Mike Barnard

Glad you didnt get a ticket! They always say to me....." Do you know how fast you were going?'
Andrew

Glad u didn't get a ticket,,, I almost slammed into t taxi cab.. I decided to go on a little run up the street I waited till there was no cars took a stab at the pedal before I new it there was a taxi cab in front of me when to the left guess what ,,,,, so did the taxi cab shoot hit the brakes they locked and I went side ways.... Lucky me I didn't hit him he was going 40 I was doing 80 mph....

Glad u didn't get a ticket,,, I almost slammed into t taxi cab.. I decided to go on a little run up the street I waited till there was no cars took a stab at the pedal before I new it there was a taxi cab in front of me when to the left guess what ,,,,, so did the taxi cab shoot hit the brakes they locked and I went side ways.... Lucky me I didn't hit him he was going 40 I was doing 80 mph....

Be careful rafa..

Yeah, that's the reason I'm not driving my car around much as long as the little red sticker still says "2006". o_O

i almost rear ended a porsche rompin' on the on ramp last month..... i saw him jump on it, so did i, was pulling on him good then he slowed really really quick, the powermaster actually locked the breaks up when i stabbed them, going sidways, pumped and straightened out getting me about 2-3ft off of his tail. some looser was doing 40 at the end of the ramp. man was that close. put it back away for another couple months.

There's an old saying: With great horse power, comes great responsibility.