You can type here any text you want

Went to the dyno today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So with me in the car it'd only weigh 2500 lbs. So when you gonna let me drive it Gene?

Glad to see all your hard work come together Gene. Glad I could be a small part of it, too. Everything looks like it's meant to be. WELL engineered. Bravo!
You had more input on my project than you think my friend:cool:
One big thing i learned from this build is how good of friends and wife i have..

However I do here the engine stumbling just before it comes up on boost, sounds like a lean spot in the map, I think that beast needs more fuel............that would be at video time O:24 -0:028 seconds, but im sure the datalog will show it, and you will sort it out:)

I was in the car and i felt and heard it plus saw it in the video:biggrin:
We found the cam signal was ontop of the crank signal:D They need to be at least 10 Deg apart so i reset the cam pickup...
Fueling is fine and it drives better than my street car now with no miss fires at any RPM. Thanks for the input:wink:
Thanks again Cal

Good you got it sorted out. I was not being negative about your tune at all, just something didn;t sound right.:smile:

Back