Still plays with cars!
so whats going on?
when?
where?
who's going?

inquiring minds want to know!:smile:

Here is the schedule from Speedworld:

Speedworld Drag Strip

The "official" Buick event is Saturday, Nov. 26 at 9:00 PM.

We usually are able to park trailers and cars on Friday from noon until 5:00 PM. We also then tape off a section of the pits for exclusive use for the Buick group.

Saturday evening is a "Street Meet" track event that is also available for a nominal track charge. On Sunday AM there is another local event that is open to all racers.

Since we pay no track rental fee, you can race, or just run for fun or a time-only all weekend! :biggrin:

Hopefully some out of town racers will take advantage of a full weekend of racing or playing with their car for a very minimal expense.

Even if you do not, or cannot bring a Buick, bring your ZO6 or whatever, and have fun with us for the weekend!

Hopefully we can have enough Buick racers to have our own bracket race?

candy?

well see! LOL

looking forward to seeing the sheepmobile (Guy)
and maybe RJ will have something runnning ?
I believe Jeff is planning to attend,

and of course NICK !

If you guys wanna do a BBQ or some kind of get together prior to the event, I have the place to do it. (well, I live in the guest house in back, but my landlord is a car guy, and has recently become fascinated with TR's....)

We can accommodate 25 - 40 cars minimum and have a great outdoor kitchen/gathering area.

I’d call it a “house built for car guy’s”, yet the interior will impress the women folk beyond belief .

The house is still a work in progress but it's mostly done.

Bueller??

Anyone???

I will say this though.......we chased away the last guy who came through the neighborhood with a van that said "free candy" on the side........

Let's have some fun!

Here is the schedule from Speedworld:

Speedworld Drag Strip

The "official" Buick event is Saturday, Nov. 26 at 9:00 PM.

We usually are able to park trailers and cars on Friday from noon until 5:00 PM. We also then tape off a section of the pits for exclusive use for the Buick group.

Saturday evening is a "Street Meet" track event that is also available for a nominal track charge. On Sunday AM there is another local event that is open to all racers.

Since we pay no track rental fee, you can race, or just run for fun or a time-only all weekend! :biggrin:

Hopefully some out of town racers will take advantage of a full weekend of racing or playing with their car for a very minimal expense.

Even if you do not, or cannot bring a Buick, bring your ZO6 or whatever, and have fun with us for the weekend!

Hopefully we can have enough Buick racers to have our own bracket race?
Yeah Lou bring your'e Z06 so you can get beat up by a bunch of Buicks ! Nooooooooh way !

Yeah Lou bring your'e Z06 so you can get beat up by a bunch of Buicks ! Nooooooooh way !

You can come and make sure I don't do something stupid........

Wait,,,,,,,,,Who?........

ME????????

Never.:cool:

would love to come.. i will be there with or without my car.. im going to do my best to bring the car but we shall see.. Wheres Brian????

If you guys wanna do a BBQ or some kind of get together prior to the event, I have the place to do it. (well, I live in the guest house in back, but my landlord is a car guy, and has recently become fascinated with TR's....)

We can accommodate 25 - 40 cars minimum and have a great outdoor kitchen/gathering area.

I’d call it a “house built for car guy’s”, yet the interior will impress the women folk beyond belief .

The house is still a work in progress but it's mostly done.

Bueller??

Anyone???

I will say this though.......we chased away the last guy who came through the neighborhood with a van that said "free candy" on the side........

Let's have some fun!

I don't have a van, and the candy deal is between nick and I, so don't include yourself in something your were not invited to!

OH!!! your that kinda guy!? ok you can have some candy, as the sheepmobile opens many doors, some are in the back!!!!!!!

I don't have a van, and the candy deal is between nick and I, so don't include yourself in something your were not invited to!

OH!!! your that kinda guy!? ok you can have some candy, as the sheepmobile opens many doors, some are in the back!!!!!!!

No offence was intended Mr. cruzn57, just a light hearted comment.

Maybe a smiley face was in order:)

My apology.

demotivational-posters-free-candy.jpg

no apology needed!

its all in fun, and I've been joking and laughing with and at everyone for yrs!

I posted all in jest, sorry if it was taken wrong,

ok, now you can have some candy! LOL

its all in fun, and I've been joking and laughing with and at everyone for yrs!

I posted all in jest, sorry if it was taken wrong,

ok, now you can have some candy! LOL

Well, alright......But only if I can get a ride in that SWEET van!:eek::biggrin::eek:

The Comfort Inn is the place to stay. Does anyone know what the drug and alcohol policy is there. Are we doing anything Friday night for dinner.

The Comfort Inn is the place to stay. Does anyone know what the drug and alcohol policy is there. Are we doing anything Friday night for dinner.

At the hotel, or the track? :eek:

No alcohol is sold at the track and they frown on it being anywhere in the pits, if it can be seen.....

Like I said, we can have a BBQ at my place..... or do the restaurant thing.

I would be honored to host a get together and meet the whole lot of you.....

It really is a GREAT place to have a l'il meet and greet!

I wouldn't mind pissing my neighbors off a little bit, too.

They kinda scowl on us cuz we like loud cars, bikes, and whatnot.

They believe the loudest thing in the 'hood should be their kid's B-day party, and those kids aren't the angels they think they are..............believe me.

You guys show up and every kid in the neighborhood will be in this back yard......

At the hotel, or the track? :eek:

No alcohol is sold at the track and they frown on it being anywhere in the pits, if it can be seen.....

Like I said, we can have a BBQ at my place..... or do the restaurant thing.

I would be honored to host a get together and meet the whole lot of you.....

It really is a GREAT place to have a l'il meet and greet!

I wouldn't mind pissing my neighbors off a little bit, too.

They kinda scowl on us cuz we like loud cars, bikes, and whatnot.

They believe the loudest thing in the 'hood should be their kid's B-day party, and those kids aren't the angels they think they are..............believe me.

You guys show up and every kid in the neighborhood will be in this back yard......

I guess you don't know my sense of humor

I guess you don't know my sense of humor

E mail tends to not translate the "wisenhiemer smirk" very well, so I guess you sorta missed mine too with my "at the hotel, or the track?" comment.

Even the bug eyes didn't help!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh well, let's hope we get the chance to be wise asses to each other in person!