Westside500 aka Warren Moore

there you go again,internet warrior, you still talking huh?? LOVE TO SEE ME TRY,you know your pretty hard miles and miles away,i just laugh at your stupidy and toughness behind a computer miles and miles away,i can hit a nerve,huh?

alittlev6

>>> Noe or Jay, since you wont answer that question or phone call (left message) Your the one that said that "maybe i should smack you behind your head"
I think you should go to BG & try talking this way to me. See where that will go...

PS: I'll talk smack to your face too, I don't hide behind ANYTHING.

I can vouch for this as we smack talk each other on nearly a daily basis. Balls deep! I feel a thread lock coming. I think we should wait for westside to reply before anymore bs gets posted. Jolly460 i would take legal action if there is no response within his next log in.

>>> Noe or Jay, since you wont answer that question or phone call (left message) Your the one that said that "maybe i should smack you behind your head"
I think you should go to BG & try talking this way to me. See where that will go...

this is jay (jason),and bud i just send you a pm,so stop this non sence.. so you did called? hmmmmm, ill check my calls,and v-mails,and ill return your call when i get off work,and we can discuss this ordeal.Im dropping this,so please with your blank threats, keep them to yourself. im willing to drop this internet BS,but at the same time,i can hold my own,believe me bro.

this is jay (jason),and bud i just send you a pm,so stop this non sence.. so you did called? hmmmmm, ill check my calls,and v-mails,and ill return your call when i get off work,and we can discuss this ordeal.Im dropping this,so please with your blank threats, keep them to yourself. im willing to drop this internet BS,but at the same time,i can hold my own,believe me bro.

Disregard this post. im done,no need to lock thread. hope everything goes well.

Well he pm'd me last night and says he will send a money order. So I will wait and see. Yes, legal action is next if I don't see anything in a reasonable time. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all your support.:cool:

I say you take legal action against him.

Im also going to keep him from posting in the parts for sale section under the new user name

BW

I say you take legal action against him.

Im also going to keep him from posting in the parts for sale section under the new user name

BW

Yes do tell...I as well as others don't want to get fawked out of our money!!!

Thanks for looking out!

Heads

Tie him to the back of the car and drag him! Quate from Antz of American Grafftitti!! No Grand Nationals but one bad ass 55 chevy:eek: