What brand/style gages do you guys have?

Berman

Well seeing as I only have maybe 2 weekends of bodywork (heh, rust repair - fu*king t-tops) left on my GN before I can finally drive the damn thing, I obviously need gages.

I'm going to get Oil Pressure/Water Temp in the console twin gage holders. And boost/tach in a dual a-pillar gage holder. (I see no point in having a big 5" tach on an automatic car) And a little in-line fuel pressure gage under the hood. (this good enough? I had one on my 5.0 and I liked it, very convenient)

I was looking at the black VDO gages, they look pretty cool I think. It seems like everybody has autometer gages.. Autometer does have all these weird styles..

Anybody have any cool suggestions? Or pics of your interior? I thought about going all digital gages to match my dash, but I don't know...

Also, I have a Greddy EGT gage I bought for my DSM a few years ago and never used. With a good probe (the stock probe sucks ass) this will work fine on the GN right?

Autometer Gauges

Ultralite Water Temp(dual pod under radio)

Ultralite Oil Pressure(same as above)

Ultralite 30 psi boost/vacuum(a-pillar)

Sport Comp Silver 5" tach with shift lite(above radio)

It looks pretty sweet I'll try and get some pics next weekend

All VDO here.

I have a buddy that has a 4000 watt system in his 11.0 GN and along with the DVD, Playstation, flip out LCD screen, he has mostly digital gauges. He has a 3 pod a pillar with all digital too. The car is freaking awsome!

All Autometer Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite:
5" Shift Lite Memory Tach
0-100 psi Oil Pressure
0-35 psi Boost
0-210* Full-Sweep Electrical Water Temp
0-70 (?) psi FP gauge on hood

I love 'em. Really racy looking, and accurate.

Steve

GN:
Autometer Sport Comp Oil Pressure and Vac/Boost (black face, silver trim rings) in the A-pillar, w/ Scanmaster on the radio pod.

Ttype:
Autometer Z-Series Vac/Boost and VDO Tach (black face, black trim rings) in the A-pillar, w/ Scanmaster on the radio pod.

Auto Meter- Sport Comp:

Boost 0-35lbs, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure. Boost and oil pressure in a Lotek a-pillar dual gauge holder. The water and oil temp on the console in a Lotek holder. This is how they will be When I install them, soon.

Ron

Auto meter ultra lights

i have all 8 Auto meter ultra lights.

boost 30/30
oil temp
oil pressure
fuel pressure
water temp
trans temp
volt
exhuast gas temp

got passenger pod to hold them from