You can type here any text you want

What combo made your car the most fun to drive overall

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hello people; HIJACK!! Hey Bobby Buick how about a little more info on your set up with all those passes and never apart? Like what is your boost level and it had to be race fuel? Was it street driven also?. That's pretty impressive claims.
IBBY

His combo is not much different than mine. See my sig. I went 11.49 with 100 octane unleaded. Biggest difference I see is he had a stock IC. But, if he was running race gas, 11.69 would be very doable. That's why this type of combo is so fun, good street manners with 11's at the track. See my earlier post.

I love the combo I have now (see signature below). I've had this for 10 years and the car idles nice, runs great and gets over 20 mpg in my street driving.

This car still the same way TE44,Blue tops,THDP,V4,Redstripe,kirban springs,boxed trailing arms,ATR Sway Bar,ATR Crossflow exhaust,ported stock plenum,ported stock headersThrasher prom.11.69 with stock IC in 99 ....Engine has never been apart .Raced 3 years over 500 passes
RETIRED FROM RACING IN 2000 .This one is my baby after all
It Just plain F'n ROCKS just turn the key and go!View attachment 178106View attachment 178107
TODAY tamed down a little
Bobby B good to hear from you and I sure like those wheels on your GN in the driveway. Mannie

Back