You can type here any text you want

what could i do

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You guys are about as worthless as tits on a boar lol! Don't worry guy, I'll help you out. Once again, barkerballz to the rescue.... BEFORE BLACK - Racing a Carb/Turbo V6
BEFORE BLACK - Alcohol Injection
Carbed Turbo Regal Recipe

Like I said, if you do a gear swap go with a 3.23 unless you go to an overdrive trans.

he cant access the site. he want to copy and past the text not the url.

and its tits on a bull. my grandfather use to say that to us all the time lol. :tongue:

what are my options i am aiming a to receieve over 22mpg and close to 350hp at the rear wheel setup.what are my options.i have a fair budget to play with what are my options,any advise will help.
Lots and lots of secret sauce (200hp) shot of N20 will get you to your goals with what equipment you have now with nothing else added save for an exhaust system.

Lots and lots of secret sauce (200hp) shot of N20 will get you to your goals with what equipment you have now with nothing else added save for an exhaust system.

thanks for the input i am really not trying to run NOS

thanks for the input i am really not trying to run NOS

just want to point this out, that's two people. do you have an adjustable wastegate?
you should post some pics of what you have. turbo upgrade, better fuel and nitrous is the key here. when charlie get his computer back up running right he may be able to help more.

I'm really getting fed up with my provider right now.:mad:

NOS will make it easier to make power but you also have the chance of blowing the engine easier. An adjustable waste gate is fairly easy to adjust and will give you more power if you're careful with it. If you go to far then it will not be effective. The stock turbo is a little restricted on how much it will do but it's effective up to around 15-18 PSI. Beyond that it's just making to much heat to do any good. A better down pipe and exhaust will help the engine to breath, along with the DIY alky injection on the B4black site.

Part of the issue with doing a paste and copy of Rich's site is that there's some diagrams that won't tranfer. If you can find a way to get on the site and print the pages off it would be much better so you can keep them for reference. One other site you might want to look up is GN/Ttype.org. It's mostly about the fuel injected cars but it does have some info on the earlier cars.

If you do a search on this site you should find damn near all the info you need. I wouldn't worry about a bigger turbo and that fancy naaaws right now. Do some research right here in this forum and don't be afraid to ask questions. THe easiest way to learn is to mod what you have now. Then once you get comfortable with everything THEN start going for the big guns. So, your real first mod should be a boost guage, a knock detector, and some sort of a/f guage. A tach wouldn't hurt either. You can get away with cheap autoguage stuff for the tach and boost guage. A 20lb. guage with vac reading will be sufficient

Back