What do you think? My new Dealership Website!

Shane do you have any 3cyl cars? Metro's or anything along those lines?

Edit: yes I'm serious

Naw, I haven't seen one of those for sale in a long time.... I know what you mean it would be nice on your gas card;)

wow 150 cars is a big inventory! a buddy of mine just opened a dealership and he has about 25 cars your lot must be enormous. good luck ,site looks great !:)

I like it alot!! If you get any 1998-2002 Camaro, or T/As let me know. Or any wrecked chevy cars/trucks with 6.0 or bigger engines!

I like it alot!! If you get any 1998-2002 Camaro, or T/As let me know. Or any wrecked chevy cars/trucks with 6.0 or bigger engines!

I got access to a 02 convertible Z28 with 63K on it! Auto, silver with Black top!

I could probably sale it for around $11,500!

Tell me what you think guys! I have been kicking around making my own website for my car dealership for years but it is harder than it looks, to me anyway;)

I finally bit the bullet and went with a company that designs, maintains, and advertise my dealership in a incredible easy to use package!

I haven't started uploading pictures yet but tell me what you think of the structure?

Right now I am loaded with higher mile stuff, I am the 100K+ man;) Got probably 150 cars to sale and I am going to restock with newer lower mile stuff as well...

TIA!

Carolina Automotive Center, LLC, 345 NC 42 W., Ahoskie, NC, Used Cars for Sale, 252-332-3385

kirban 2 cents worth

Website looks great.....good color combo!!!! Your rite alot of work company that did ours did GM and Mobil One....all about impressions and easy to access. Be surprised how many websites lack common stuff like actual location or phone numbers.

Not sure if you shop out of state for nice cars but if you do or if certian models bring good money in your area let me know.....I have bought cars for other dealers in the past. Not sure it distance is an issue or not....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Probably get some used toyotas real cheap just be certain you remove the gas pedal before you retail it!

I like the colors. You need a GNX for the show room.;) Some like Picasso's, others GNX's. Both work of art.

I like the colors. You need a GNX for the show room.;) Some like Picasso's, others GNX's. Both work of art.

If I could afford one it would be there with a glass case around it:biggrin:

Thanks Dennis, I will keep that in mind!