What was your first concert?

At the Pontiac Silverdome......Aerosmith Foghat,Ted Nugent.....Aerosmith was bad all drug out at the time...Foghat was really good...and I was late for Uncle Ted, only one song but good....
That is too funny! I saw Areosmith, with Foghat & Nugent, along with LOL! a band named Montrose(remember someone named Sammy Hagar ???? I loved that song "Bad motor Scooter") This was around 1974, maybe a little earlier. My first concert was 1972,Grand Funk RR, opening act was Wet wille..I'm almost as old as dirt now:biggrin:

My 1st live concert was Boxcar Willie when I was about 6 years old at the local county fair. My dad took me. He wanted to see him & I was just along for the ride. I didn't give two $hits about the concert, I wanted to go on the rides.:D

As an adult I've seen Def Leppard (x2), Poison, Tesla, Motley Crue, Hinder, Theory of a Deadman, Craig Morgan, Joe Diffie, Teri Clark (wifes idea) & Blackhawk.

Reo Speedwagon 1983,,,, Then went on a Mosters Of Rock tour in 1986 or 1987 and all the hair bands back in the day :eek::biggrin:

1982 Def Lepard at the Forum with my big sister who was 16 at the time. We drove in her '76 Celica from our safe little haven in the OC to deepest darkest LA:eek: Krickey is that place scary at night if you are a wide eyed kid from the burbs behind the Orange Curtain:( We proceeded to get very high on some weed her BF had given us, then after tha concert, we lost her car or at least where we parked it:frown: We walked and walked and walked...

Alan

The police a long time ago and I'll be seeing Roger Waters performing the Wall album next month in Chicago

Jefferson Airplane at the Iowa State Fair in '80. My older sister took me when I was but a 12 year-old lad and all the original members were still in the band. Many combustable materials were being passed about!:eek:

I saw Triumph in 81 on their Allied Forces tour.I think it was at the rosemont horizon.I was in 7th grade.My brother in laws friend worked there so they got me in.

1979 California world music festival at the coliseum, I was 15. Ted Nuget, toto, outlaws, cheech and chong, journey... thats all I can remember. Good times.