What was your first concert?

Kenny Rogers and Dottie West at the Wisconsin State Fair sometime around 1979. (I was 8)

Since then, it's been nothing but rock and metal shows!

Metallica, Jerry Cantrell and Days of the New I think.
It was an out door show and the weather was great.

The Stones in 81 with Santana and Iggy Pop.
Mettalica "kill em all"
Deep Purple with Blackfoot and Pat Benatar.
Iron Maiden "Number of the beast opened up for Rainbow with Accept the first act.
Grand Funk. Grand Funk Lives tour, free backstage due to my cousin growing up with Marks younger brother.

After that it was numerous smaller shows such as black flag etc

The Firm, Yes 90125, Priest, Rush for a total of 8 times, Nugent..etc etc

Chicago in 1974, second row. :biggrin:

Awesome concert! Still like to listen to the old Chicago tunes till this day!

Dannyo

First Concert

First Concert: The Carpenters 1970

Last Concert: Steve Winwood / Carlos Santana 2010

Next Concert: Charlie Daniels Band 9/4/2010

Aerosmith with Joan Jet and the Black Hearts circa '87-88ish. I used to work for F.A.M.E. (famous artists merchandising exchange) selling shirts and stuff at the concerts. I got to see/hear quite a few back in the late 80's.

This post really shows our ages. I wasn't even born for half of these,:biggrin: but I'm a music lover and have listened to most of the bands listed. Not many embarrasing ones like I thought. Keep em coming.

Heart opened for ZZ Top when no one knew Heart & they Blew them away!
Also the Guess Who in a concert hall.

This post really shows our ages. I wasn't even born for half of these,:biggrin: but I'm a music lover and have listened to most of the bands listed. Keep em coming.

... sort of what I was afraid of with this group.
My 1st concert was Grand Funk - I think it was 1973. Followed over the next 10 - 15 years by many of those "weed infested" shows at the Spectrum (Philly) - Eagles, ELO, Boston, Foreigner, Kansas, Yes, Queen, I'd have to look up some others... Also plenty more shows and artists at other venues and later on, Joe Jackson, Mott the Hoople, John Gorka...

1973- Atlanta Rhythm Section (ARS). My mother took me and I attended by myself as a young kid. Funny smelling smoke everywhere too.....