What will it take 9.70 ish et

borospeed

Hello everyone im new to site but have owned tr bout 6 years as title says I curruntly run 10.20s and want lil more like always:smile: this is what I have what do I need or need to change stock 109 20 over k1 dimond cc212 hyd roller gn1s cham intake 70 mm tb 83 inj 70 gtq fast xfi any input is thankful im just younger guy doing everything myself

Sounds like you got most of the hardware. Maybe a good tune...

Yes im runing one aeromotive eliminator pump on 27# 60' are 1.50 @ 135 foot break turbo 350 I now have 400 w break havent ran it yet

24° 27 28# c 16 its a street car I goin to run 1150 index but may get cage I just want to turn up the power and love to c 950 970 when I want car runs 1130s on 93 18° with 18#

Hello everyone im new to site but have owned tr bout 6 years as title says I curruntly run 10.20s and want lil more like always:smile: this is what I have what do I need or need to change stock 109 20 over k1 dimond cc212 hyd roller gn1s cham intake 70 mm tb 83 inj 70 gtq fast xfi any input is thankful im just younger guy doing everything myself

Stock crank?
Stock main caps?
no girdle?

I would not go any faster until you beef up the bottom.

I'd think the 60' could use a little work.

Sneaking up on some more boost will get you a little if you aren't currently backpressure limited.

Really need to spell out everything... car wt.... tire.... converter......headers?.....current trap speed.... 135? What valve springs and seat pressure are you running? shift points? RPM's thru the traps?

If you have a solid bottom end throw more boost at it. What converter? What tire? What rpm out the back? You have a lot more in it if your only at 27psi.

it was all stock bottom end runing them numbers now it has 2 center main caps, studs, stock crank ,k1 , diamond the car weights 3400# cpt 3600 converter 31/2 down pipe stock headers 373 rear gears shifing at 6000 external tial wg im wanting to know do i need larger cam cnc"ed heads turbo will stock crank do it ??? i will not b pushing that hard all the time but if s#@t talkin starts i can do it lol thanks tommy

Ok sounds like I have what it takes just need some tuning would anything help me get there lil easier I was bout to change cam and have heads cnced just wanted lil advice from more experienced guys thanks for the posts

change to a 3.5 or a 4bar map to make tuning easier. then keep creapin up on the boost and tune till you reach your goal. if you are trapping 135, a good trans brake launch and a little more boost and u are there.

Ook thanks for all ur input I will change to larger map and get the laptop ready thanks again

Here is my opinion based upon what you have posted about your build so far, and where you want to go which you state 9.50 - 9.70. :smile:

First you need to find 150-200 HP from where you are to get your goal.

Also, suspension, converter and safety need to be addressed as all these items need to be upgraded for the speed and E.T. you are looking to achieve.

A stock 109 block will not live very long on a steady diet of mid-9's, and C-16 probably will not be enough octane at that level.

Most people have no idea of what it actually takes to run reliably at that level, as well as the toll it takes on all the parts [and budget!]. :eek:

nick I know what ur sayin and have been where I want to reach the car has full susp wolf in rear and trz in the front only thing im lackin is cage now far as motor how far can I push with what I have and not kill it no gridle and stock crank ?? Thanks for ur opinion

IIRC stock headers are only good down the low 10's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but maybe you want to look there for your next upgrade because you might be able to get a better time on the same boost while still having room to turn the boost up.

You need to work on your 60'. Whether its your tire or suspension or both. At 135mph you have a 9 sec time in it as it stands. With the brake in the car now it should help. With another 1-2 psi and the correct timing your goal of a .70 is possible.