When is the next Raleigh/RTP area gathering???

Black Car said:
Any plans for a gathering in the near future???

Gary

Gary,

It's not really a RTP area gathering... But I made a post below about the Saturday Night Street Drags at Rockingham for late September.

K.

Gary,
We may try for Jordan Lake around mid to late October. What ever date works for everybody else is fine for me, I'll be off work for a few months for wrist surgery(again). :eek:

LOL!!!!!! I didn't realize Pat was still logged in on my puter til I posted and was looking at the signature wondering when I got ported heads.. anyway like I said, let's hear it when is a good time for everybody?

I would vote either Oct 1 or 8 before cooler weather sets in.

I agree with kh440, we need to do it before it gets too cool.
Later in Sept or first part of Oct sounds good to me.
This time I will bring out the real (other) TR.

Gary :)

Meeting

I would vote for the 8th of Oct or after. I am putting the motor together now and the trans will be ready soon. With my work load I think I would need a little more time than the first of the month. Plus that weekend I'm going to be at Super Chevy in Va.

location location

hey guys where are you guys planning on having it at? in raleigh or @ jordan lake?

I like the idea of one last fling at the lake. Oct 1 would be my first vote, but that's flexible.

SloGN said:
hey guys where are you guys planning on having it at? in raleigh or @ jordan lake?

Let's do it at the lake. That way there is no problem with bored kids trying to sit in a restaurant and behave for 2-3 hrs. Plenty of room to spread out there and great backdrop for group pictures at the boating parking lot if anybody wants lake and sailboats in the background.Anytime is good for me, I'll just have to have somebody drive my car or ride with Pat since I won't be able to drive for awhile.

My next available Saturday is Oct 15, and full weekend would be Oct 22/23, anything before that and I'm out too. Although suppose I could always catch you guys again in November. :)

poll is up and running as to when, vote early and vote often as majority will rule.

Jordan Lake

ATTN

All TR owners that are planning to go to Jordan Lake needs to speak up for a date to be set. I'm flexible for the 1st or the 8th. SloGN will ride again :)

Kevin you ready for that motor pulling party yet?

SloGN-man: I don't know what the heck is going on, the idea seems to have lost momentum, even posted a poll with no input. As far as the resurrection party I'm working the weekend of Oct 29th, other than that I'm open. give a buzz or e-mail and we'll figure it out (do have a hood liner with your name on it)

Right now I am open to all dates. Voted for the 1st. Prefer the 1st or the 8th but am flexible if more can attend on other dates.

Gary

Jordon Lake

I would vote for the 15th preferably. Or maybe the 8th but I may be out of time. The 1st is out for sure for me because of Super Chevy.

Any date other than the weekend of Oct the 8th would be good for me.

Cheryl, wouldn't you want a new cam to go with your ported heads :)