Who Has Been Banned Or Had Probation on This Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea where has hitler been ? I did somewhat injoyed his reble with out a clue additude. ;) think I'll go visit the PV and see whos whoooo
Where is RED? He was always entertaining. I miss breaking his ballz. Our former resident Jew hater.

yea where has hitler been ? I did somewhat injoyed his reble with out a clue additude. ;) think I'll go visit the PV and see whos whoooo
Oh he was banned quite some time ago. He probably moved to Germany to live out his fantasies of pulling the hatch to release all those poison pettets in the gas chambers.

Never been banned, and never plan to be. If I ever have to ban anyone you can rest assured they will deserve it.

Now Joe teach me how to do that LOL

I would put money on the member that you planning on banning if you have the chance........................Seriously :eek:

True, but he's too cowardly to come on anywhere else tho sukka....:)

He used to post in the tech alot, many years ago, probably when nobody else was....

He's a coward? Please. Even chuck norris cowers when Red enters the forum ;)

BW

BW
lol. I would welcome him back in a heartbeat.

When he wasn't wearing SS uniforms and giving the Hitler salute in the mirror he was actually fun to poke at.

I would put money on the member that you planning on banning if you have the chance........................Seriously :eek:

Your gonna be building rockets next:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: You know me well, once I am :mad: its game on:biggrin:

Hell, if they wont ban pervis the peeper for posting link of underaged girls in assorted pose's..... I dont think anyone should be worried about getting banned for anything.

Actually he is a good friend of mine.

I see your quite the one to make fun since he has left.

Nice.

BW

I'm not making fun of him, but I think the things he was posting should be left off of here. His personal views in what he put out there weren't worth any thing to any one. Period. He may be a vary pleasant person off the board but ignorance in the info he posted is my issue. I asked him several times whether he posted anything but hate and he basically cussed me out. He's welcome to post any tech info or any else but he was banned in the PV section for his behavior.

Oh he was banned quite some time ago. He probably moved to Germany to live out his fantasies of pulling the hatch to release all those poison pettets in the gas chambers.

Sad to say he would probibly do exactly this if he had the chance. That is truely sad in this day and age.

He used to post in the tech alot, many years ago, probably when nobody else was....

BW

I looked Red up one night and tried to read some of his posts that weren't in the PV section. I went back several years and couldn't find anything. If he posted tech info it was so long ago that it's just dissappered.

lol. I would welcome him back in a heartbeat.

When he wasn't wearing SS uniforms and giving the Hitler salute in the mirror he was actually fun to poke at.

Sorry Bret, he was just disturbing and distirbed. No fun at all.

When I first joined this board, Red Regal T was a well known and respected member, for his outstanding ability to go to a junkyard and find parts from other cars that fit our cars to upgrade them. He was a master at it, and for a while was a paying vendor who moved a few of his junkyard finds here at a reasonable price. I don't go in the political forum so I was shocked one day to find people bashing him, until I went and checked out a few of his comments :eek: . I do not agree with most (if not all) of what I read in there, but I still think the site lost an asset when he left. And I still think that the political forum causes nothing but trouble, which inevitibly flows into the rest of the board when those same people want to talk about cars, which is why we are here in the first place. The world wide web has it's own bulletin boards for that topic as well as many others that are not car related, so go debate it there IMO. Im sure there's lots of things that we all wouldn't like about each other if we knew where everybody stood on every debatable topic.

Now why didn't I think of that, I could have raise my banning ratio:D.

This guy almost banned me for some stupid reason. I think it was because I posted a pm of another member threatening my life. Obviously I was in the wrong and needed bannination :rolleyes:

Also got a warning for nonexpiring verbal warning for inappropriate language from the same moderator that used the exact same word twice in one post. Ironic.

But Shane's never threatened to kick me, so I feel safe....for now :D

IVE met shane once along time ago @ a rockingham buick meet when his rosewood t broke a driveshaft. He talked to me like a good ol southern boy. acted like he would give the shirt off his back if i needed it. Ive never had a problem with him. I think he helped the buick comunity by buying this board an putting young blood back in it.

IVE met shane once along time ago @ a rockingham buick meet when his rosewood t broke a driveshaft. He talked to me like a good ol southern boy. acted like he would give the shirt off his back if i needed it. Ive never had a problem with him. I think he helped the buick comunity by buying this board an putting young blood back in it.

I've never been within kicking distance of him, but that's how he seems on the net too IMO :cool:

I agree, Red was/is very knowledgable

if your simple minded enough to feel we are better off without folks like Red.
then maybe you should reconsider your responsibilities.
at least have the brains to keep your flapper shut, knowing he can not defend himself.
nothing worse than a one sided argument.
NO, I didn't always agree with him

AND YES! RED IS A FRIEND OF MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.