You can type here any text you want

Who sells rubber valve cover gaskets?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackbuick87

I hate cork gaskets. Do any of the major TR vendors sell reusable gaskets that actually seal?

I bought the expensive FelPro ones for the 454 in my boat that have metal in the middle and rubber on both sides and I love them.

Are they available for TR's?

Thanks

Yes, Fel pro makes them for our cars also. I bought a pair but haven't put them on yet, still in the trunk. Would get you the part # but the GN is in storage.
Tarey D.

I got them from a local engine rebuilder, but Pep boys carries them also. Local guy was cheaper.
Tarey D.

Got mine at Autozone. Felpro part #VS50156R....$9.99 Put C at the end instead of the R and you'll get cork.

I know the ones you are talking about. I got mine at Pep boys for $32. Well worth the money. They do not leak! Every time I get them they give me the fel pro blue silicone ones and I have to tell them that that isn’t it. Then they go back and get me the right ones.

gasket

Hi yes I agree with Lrover2 the ones at pep boys that are blue and about 30+ bucks, they work great.

Fel Pro part # VS 50156 T. These have the steel center reinforcement.

Back