You can type here any text you want

Why Do rice boys like getting whipped?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little6pack

Sunday I am on my way to the EAST COAST CAMARO club show
in Nashua NH.
I have my Son & best friend with me in my GN.
We are driving route 101 Amherst st which is 4 lane (2 east & 2 west).
I look in my mirror & I see this bright lime green THING! weaving in & out of traffic like a mad mad. He manages to pass all the traffic & get in the right lane next to me.. I see the light turn red ups ahead & Smile :)
Upon Green I hear a tad of revving coming from this THING ( I don't know what kind of car it was LOL!) I lay into the GN's pedal hardly getting the boost on.. That was way too easy.

Next light had turned green so I kept the steady 45mph in order to keep my record clean. It is a 40 mph zone.

We finally here the THING come flying by revving like he wants to race again but with him already going like 60. LOL!

Lime green spitball with HOT WHEEL stickers on the windows & huge airfoil.. TOO FUNNY!:cool:

I figure it's one of two things:

1) They don't know what fast is. Think about it - look at their frame of reference.

2) They don't know what a GN is and figure it would be an easy kill.

Either way, I'm always happy to school them in the ways of the Dark Side.

Good kill....

Jim

I had a ricer next to me revving and hopping yesterday and all I could do was laugh at him and his 2 friends with him. Then afterwards I was thinking maybe they don't think they can win, but just want to see a TR "go" up close. Maybe we should take it as some kind of respect towards our cars.....or maybe i'm giving them to much credit.

...or maybe i'm giving them to much credit.

Definitely. :p Believe me, I go to school with a TON of these punks (as do many others here) and they DO think their Hondas, Mitsu's, etc, can tear ANYTHING a new one. And turbojimmy is right too. They don't know what fast is...how could they? They were stupid enough to go buy a Honda. :D

A friend of mine has a guy in one of his classes at school with an Integra with a big wing and expensive rims on it and we were making fun of it when it was parked in front of my friends apartment. Then the guy leaves and I see him pull out with a big puff of blue smoke from the exhaust, and my friend tells me that the guy says his car is f&*cked and it has no balls anymore. POS hondas, they're junk.

I see a lot of them blowing blue smoke out of the fart cannon.. After they pound the hell out of the stock motors, they spend more $$ on a V-TEC and the stickers.. then they think they're really fast! :rolleyes:

Work forces me to live in Oneida just outside of Syracuse NY, there are about a dozen of these out here..I can think of a Blue Neon with all the plastic, a Silver and red new style with a ram air hood, god knows why, some Place jane mid 90s 3series, and a handfull of eclispes. not to mention a 3000gtVR4 with tons of tin foil all over the side. I use my saab to race these goof balls, mine came stock with 180hp wich is plenty to smack any of the importers that wanna tangle. Ive got a set of Avon ZZ-1 on the thing and if its 75 or colder out I can roast them thru 1st gear.

A friend of mine used to have an eclipse but ive taken him for rides in the saab, it surprised him. He wasnt expecting the get up and go. Now he wants one.

I know what ur all thinking now, but the only reason I do this is im not available to drive the buick while im working. I keep it in my moms garage back home. I take that baby out when Im off call.

My 88 accord is still going strong at 214k miles, but i dont think ive ever had it over 4k rpm and it has stock exhaust and everything on it. I dont drive it hard because it was not built to be a race car. Its peppy and great on gas, but its NOT fast and Ive never raced anyone with it because any car worth racing is most likely faster than me, so whats the point? Ricesgve Honda owners a bad name. My grandmother drives an Accord too, does that make her a ricer?

Originally posted by mygrain
Ricesgve Honda owners a bad name. My grandmother drives an Accord too, does that make her a ricer? [/B]

Yes! If she has a wing.:D

Back