why I carry a gun

REDS HOT AIR

Buick Tweaker
yesterday a friend of mine went to court for an accident he was involved with that the woman he had the accident with died

He was found guilty of the accident but since it was an accident they did not charge him for killing the woman

well early this morning they found my friend along with another friend both murdered .. seems they were beat to death with metal pipes in the garage of my friends business :(

Im both :( and :mad:

thats horrible!!!

but as mad as you are...please let us know you are not planning on using your piece to make peace.......

do they have the suspects in custody?

sorry to hear about your friend. does it appear to be related to the before mentioned court case or was it just some gang thing or a robbery?

again my condolences.

Red

I am really sorry to hear this, my prayers are for you and the family. I pack daily!!!!!!!I work at the gates of Hell:mad: :(

I've donated

the guy who set up that paypal will see that they get every penny donated

they both have young kids and Neither family are very wealthy

no suspects as of now
guess its too hard for police to figure it out :rolleyes:

heres a news video

WTF, another reason I pack a piece too.
I sent a donation.
Sorry to hear this Red. I hope they catch the/those f**kers.
:mad:

I just added another handgun to my collection, good thing about Arizona you do not need to have a concealed permit. You can just carry it with you or leave it on the seat beside you.

i just signed up for my CCW, i swore i would never get one as long as i was in AZ but last week while fishing below bartlett damn the local sherrif told me and my father to remove our sidearms and put them in the truck. i offered some resistance as i knew i had the right to carry but i did not want to give the officer any reason to harrass us any more.

so now youll never know if reaper is armed....

i stil am trying to figure out why this officer singled me and my father out as we was just fishing minding out own bussiness.

Red, sorry to hear about your friends, i cant imagine that happeningin my wildest dreams. thats truely sad. my thoughts are with their families

I got informed that the court case he went to was a prelimanay trial to let him know what charges he was being charged with and which ones he wouldnt

when they said he wouldnt be charged with manslaughter there was some in the court room that got upset with that news

heres a link to the latest newspaper clipping
it is a good read .. descibes the guys well

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-27753sy0jun03,0,2063342.story?coll=dp-headlines-topnews

:(

I hope they find them soon
police said by the tracks outside the shop there was atleast 3 attackers
they also said they were both beaten and had multi stab wounds

:( :mad: :( :mad:

At a loss for words but I hope the killers get what should come to them!!!! Sorry for yours and everyones loss Red

Russ

Glock 40 all the time

I carry my Glock 40 with Laser every where I go. I am in a business where people can get desperate and do stupid s**t.

Just donated!

I was kind of in similiar sitiuation far as family and dad stuff and I know how he must have felt about his kids.

This is **cked up!!

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. So sorry:(

Red i am very sorry to hear about this. I hope you keep a cool head though. I feel for the families and will be donating some for help.

Originally posted by Reaper
i just signed up for my CCW, i swore i would never get one as long as i was in AZ but last week while fishing below bartlett damn the local sherrif told me and my father to remove our sidearms and put them in the truck. i offered some resistance as i knew i had the right to carry but i did not want to give the officer any reason to harrass us any more.

so now youll never know if reaper is armed....

i stil am trying to figure out why this officer singled me and my father out as we was just fishing minding out own bussiness.

Red, sorry to hear about your friends, i cant imagine that happeningin my wildest dreams. thats truely sad. my thoughts are with their families

Ive read many articles where cops single out CCW holders for some strange reason.
I guess even some cops can be liberal enough to be against our 2nd ammendment rights.

its sad.

Red, Im sorry for you loss. I hope they catch those bast*rds!!!!!

Im so sorry...My prayers are with you and your friends.

Chris McDade

Originally posted by TTAfreak
Ive read many articles where cops single out CCW holders for some strange reason.
I guess even some cops can be liberal enough to be against our 2nd ammendment rights.

its sad.

I was not singled out cause i had a CCW i was singled out cause i was the only one carrying in the open. Up untill that point i always figured a gun that yuo can see is more of a deterant then a concealed weapon.