Wideband what to shoot for.

BoostKillsStres

TIRE-FRYER VIA HAIR-DRYER
I now have a NON felpro/fast standalone wideband o2 setup on my car with the sensor plumbed into the test pipe and wanted to ask what general A/F range should I shoot for when tuning before I get to the track where I can start documenting changes and tuning for et/mph.
From initial testing, it looks like I'm currently around in the 11.7 range in 3rd gear. I've got to do more logging on directscan and get my WB voltage to temp conversion table built so I can check it in all gears.

TIA

Originally posted by BoostKillsStres
I now have a NON felpro/fast standalone wideband o2 setup on my car with the sensor plumbed into the test pipe and wanted to ask what general A/F range should I shoot for when tuning before I get to the track where I can start documenting changes and tuning for et/mph.
From initial testing, it looks like I'm currently around in the 11.7 range in 3rd gear. I've got to do more logging on directscan and get my WB voltage to temp conversion table built so I can check it in all gears.
TIA

At the lower load stuff timing will have a slight effect on the WB.
But, on my car I run about 30d at idle at 13.5
Cruise is 28-30d at 14.2
WOT is 22d and 11.8 and sometimes a tad leaner.

Getting thing really right for you combo is going to take some time. The above numbers are just what work for me and by no means are guaranteed to be right for you.

Yes, I run only open loop.