World Street Nationals,Orlando-Anyone??

frankg

Speed Seeker!!
I'm going to the World Street Nationals in Orlando Oct.10-12. Anyone else going? :D Frank

Cool maybe i'll see you there? My brother will be running his 86 Monte SS Silver with 4" Cowl. 406 SBC in the Radial class so look for us. We will be there thurs for the show at RaceRock too!!:cool: Frank

You guys have fun...

Frank,

Just make sure you bring back some more good video of the girl in the tight jeans;) Who cares about the cars:eek:

Jesse, That was Bradenton,FL. I still watch that ass sometimes!!! Sure many others will be at this one!!!!!! Brother told me there are rumors of naked dancers sleeping in the pits for parties this year.:eek: :D Frank

Yeah but it is one of those guys girlfriends (probably not Brick:D ) so she will be there. She will probably read this anyways:cool:

Originally posted by Intercooler
You guys have fun...

Frank,

Just make sure you bring back some more good video of the girl in the tight jeans;) Who cares about the cars:eek:

Yeah Alex's girlfriend Jacki will be there for Frank's viewing pleasure.... LOL!;)

Frank, I will be on the lookout for your Bro's Monte and I'm sure you will be able to find Cal tuning a red single turbo DR Mustang or playing with his GN which will also be in the DR class.......

I can't wait for this event!:) :cool:

Let Alex know that it will be very hot that day so she can dress down a bit:D

I wonder if Burris is going? He was supposedly putting a Hemi with his T-100 in the 7.90 car:eek: Could you just imagine? That thing would be 7.0's.

Let Alex know that it will be very hot that day so she can dress down a bit:D

I wonder if Burris is going? He was supposedly putting a Hemi with his T-100 in the 7.90 car:eek: Could you just imagine? That thing would be 7.0's.

A Hemi with a T-100 would be nice to see!!! I've never seen a serious Turbo Mopar V8 car so hopefully he is there with it:cool:

Now I need to go out and buy myself a nice digital camera so I can get plenty of good pics/vids for everyone to see:)

Steve,

You are slipping. John Meany of DFI and Fast fame had a twin turbo BB/AT avenger that duttweiler did the motor for. He had someone else go through it a change things around.
I think it was a low 7 second ride.

You mean the one that was at Bradenton and had the red shirt on.. Niiice.. :p

Fred with the road runner has a big cubic inch hemi with a pair of 100 mm turbos fyi . I met him last year with a 400 cubic inch chevy small block with a pair of block hugger headers feeding a 91 mm turbo on methanol he went 7.98 @173 a real low buck peice !

My brother is moving to Orlando from California on Sept. 30.

We (wife, kids, babysitter) all have season tickets to Universal, so it sounds do-able.

Brick, are you guys driving your cars up? Trailering? Daily drivers?

I will be there running in the Drag Radial class, again. I will also have a couple of my customers cars racing. Tony Gomes and Dave Fiscus will be at the race (without cars). I am trying to shame Dave into racing his car, too. Please feel free to stop by our "pit area" and say Hi.

I don't think you are thinking of the same Jacki SuperSix. Because the one i'm talking about was pretty hot about an 8-9. Jesse i thought Burris went a best of 7.20 with the SBC??? I'll see you there Cal, I talked to you a bit at last years event. My brother is just doing it for fun i don't think he can really compete yet. He's just getting it together. It went a 6.10@101 in the 1/8th last week on a 150 hp shot. He hasn't ran it in the 1/4 yet and plans on hitting it with alot more juice at the event. Maybe 300hp plus to try and be competitive. Will you guys be at Race Rock thurs. night?? I will. Frank;)