wrong transmission???????

gnfinke

i a te61 turbo ingeckters the works and i can not even spin my cheap tires someone told me i might have the wrong transmission some wagon or monte carllo how can i fine out what to do if i do thanks

There could be a million other things wrong other than the transmission as the culprit for that. You would need to post alot more details before a problem like that can be helped.

Far as the trans goes go look at and get the #'s off and post or some good upclose pics. I am sure the guys here can tell you in seconds then what it is!

Need more info. What year car? If it's 86/87, the tag on the right side of the trans near the output shaft should be blue or yellow depending on year and have the letters "BRF" on it.

it is a 86 i drives ok but it is slow and the stall fells like it is 1100 max 1600it will not stall at all. the wheels gust spit can that be it. sume times it will not down shift

How much are your parents paying for this prep school education you're getting? With spelling and grammar like you have, they need to ask for a refund.

JayC said:
How much are your parents paying for this prep school education you're getting? With spelling and grammar like you have, they need to ask for a refund.
LOL! Come on now. Be nice.

You can't take the time to properly form a sentance... and you want us to take the time to offer advice ? :confused: